Hacking Streetpass / Spotpass Glitch?

jrk190

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, Being that I just got Reggie, I noticed he had every single puzzle piece. I was wondering if it would be possible to get Reggie again. I know that he is a special Mii, but I wish that there was a glitch to re-encounter him. Is it possible?

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
what you can do is do what i am doing...

i have 5 3DS i reformatted two of them and am using themto get the pinks i need so i dont have to worry about them later and well whatever extra 2 tiles i get from the beginning and the new puzzles

reformatting takes a while and the process but i think its worth it, other than that there is no known way to "glitch" meeting with reggie :(

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
yeah thats what i thought i mean not everyone can drop money on 3DS especially with our crap economy but if you do happen to have 200 bucks laying around you could just buy one from walmart and return it tomorrow youll get your cash back and have all the pink tiles if thats what youre after it takes about 15 mins to do the whole process so about 4-5 hours for all the pink tiles lol :\ im a loser but i wish you luck bro

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did something like that with my 3, but the chances of getting pink pieces from the start was so small I lost interest. When Reggie showed up, I made sure to get pink pieces and a piece for a puzzle I missed.

In my area I've been getting a bit more Streetpass hits, and one of the clerks at a nearby GameStop always has his 3DS and some pink pieces, so I'm not that worried.

I am really glad it stops buying random regular puzzle pieces when all you have in that puzzle are pink pieces. Otherwise I might never finish the 4 puzzles I have left.

As for the 200 buck comment, I regularly see 3DS units go for 90 at a few local used stores. 70 in banged up condition. It's all about knowing where to shop in some cases.

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
I did something like that with my 3, but the chances of getting pink pieces from the start was so small I lost interest. When Reggie showed up, I made sure to get pink pieces and a piece for a puzzle I missed.

In my area I've been getting a bit more Streetpass hits, and one of the clerks at a nearby GameStop always has his 3DS and some pink pieces, so I'm not that worried.

I am really glad it stops buying random regular puzzle pieces when all you have in that puzzle are pink pieces. Otherwise I might never finish the 4 puzzles I have left.

As for the 200 buck comment, I regularly see 3DS units go for 90 at a few local used stores. 70 in banged up condition. It's all about knowing where to shop in some cases.

well the the price comment is true wasnt thinking about used lol just thought about the first thing that popped into my mind but yeah even gamestop has em for 150 you could probly get it for cheaper on craigslist lol.

im originally from florida where i lived i would street pass regularly i moved to indiana and my gf and her son have a ds those are the only people i ever street pass with sadly very few people here have a 3ds that i street pass with which is insane cause during the holiday season there were no 3DS anywhere :\

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
An easier solution than buying four more 3DS's is to just bring your 3DS with you everywhere and hope for Streetpasses.

I pass people with pink pieces all the time.

(Well, depends on where you live too).

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: