StreetPass question

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by xanthux, Sep 28, 2012.

Sep 28, 2012

StreetPass question by xanthux at 9:57 AM (400 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. xanthux
    OP

Newcomer xanthux Member

United States
    Is it possible to "accumulate" all of your streetpasses, let's say for a whole month, before you play/open the game (StreetPass Mii Plaza)? So basically, only one trip to the plaza gate at the end of the month.

2. Clarky

Member Clarky Don't you know who I think I am?

United States
    yes it should be possible

3. mariofanatic64

Member mariofanatic64 The guy who does things

Australia
    You can only collect a maximum of 10 people at a time, and AFAIK you need to run Mii Plaza the day you get a Streetpass for it to count. Even if you don't use the Mii you streetpassed in either of the Plaza games, if you Streetpass a new Mii (at any time after first starting the plaza after getting your last Mii), you have to use the old Mii first before returning to the gate, or you lose it. Sorry.

4. xanthux
    OP

Newcomer xanthux Member

United States
    So does that mean I can maximize the amount of people, which is 10, even if I streetpassed them at different dates? That's actually my plan; just wait until it reaches 10 before visiting the plaza gate.

5. Walkin

Member Walkin travel

United States
    Yes, that's correct. Even if you pass 15 people, you will only get 10. Once you use those 10 you can get more, but you would have lost the other 5.

6. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    yes i do it all the time, when i have 10 miis i then use the mii plaza, i don't get a lot of streetpasses so i let them accumulate before i use them.