GigamanTheSinner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,

I downgraded from 10.3 to 9.2 last night with FBI, rxTools and minipasta implemented. It struck me today that I had quite a lot of puzzles and elements introduced into Mii Streetpass plaza later than 9.2. Does anyone know how it fairs on downgraded kit? I'm not sure how it would affect my handheld.

Cheers

GigamanTheSinner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry, I'm new to CFW so I'm greenhorn when it comes to this stuff still. I done it according to this tutorial, author at the end said that he updated, but did not told how.
I'm a bit skeptical about launching it now as I had it up-to-date on 10.3 with quite a lot stuff added like Fish and Zombies minigames. Can I update emuNAND using rxTools or gateway menu?

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I'm new to CFW so I'm greenhorn when it comes to this stuff still. I done it according to this tutorial, author at the end said that he updated, but did not told how.
I'm a bit skeptical about launching it now as I had it up-to-date on 10.3 with quite a lot stuff added like Fish and Zombies minigames. Can I update emuNAND using rxTools or gateway menu?
when in emunand just update with system settings like usual.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So in short I need to launch my rxTools and then go to System Settings -> System Update, am I right?
Yeah, make sure the version says RX-E in front of it right before you start the update.
Mii Plaza can actually update separately from the firmware, but I think you need to have firmware spoofing (in other words a working eShop) to do that in the first place so just update your emuNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD