Misc Streetpass Cooldown

Stoned

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey Guys can i dissable the Streetpass cooldown?
I Use 2 3ds whit A9lh and receive Streetpasses from the both Consoles for Dragon Ball Fusions.

My Question is, must i Wait 8Hours for a New Streetpass or is there a Homebrew or other Methode to dissable or bypassing the Cooldown?

Reactions: Feeling it!

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know if it's possible, but I wouldn't recommend it if you don't want your notification LED flashing green literally non-stop.
well if we could just reset it, not remove, would be nice XD
Examples.. I got 10 persons on a con yesteday, them more 10 other and no more, if I reset I could get them again one more time until I reset it again ?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's possible. Find one of the Streetpass dev apps (CecLotcheckTool or, better, CecBoxTool) then (with wireless on and away from a network/Zone, ie when streetpass is operating) just open them and press start :3

You might need unitinfo patch enabled, or it may not be required... the official documentation disagrees with my experience

Stoned

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You need the Dev Version of Luma.
When you have, Boot to config (Whit Holding Select) than activate unitinfo.

Than Try again. :)

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've installe dit but when I try torun it tell that an error happened and that I need to restart the console
(Using luma here)
Probably you installed a nand app to sd, most versions of fbi2 have incorrect logic for choosing the destination

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible. Find one of the Streetpass dev apps (CecLotcheckTool or, better, CecBoxTool) then (with wireless on and away from a network/Zone, ie when streetpass is operating) just open them and press start :3

You might need unitinfo patch enabled, or it may not be required... the official documentation disagrees with my experience
Source?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I asked them and then they said something along the lines of..."私のボールをなめます。"
but for real I am searching it and not getting results.
Search for "[MEGA] Retail Encrypted DevApps! (Caution. These will install to NAND!)", don't use the link in the OP but start reading from the end, you'll see the full package Soon

Reactions: Feeling it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a