Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I definitely hope the Control response time is better than today's fighting games. It would be nice if it can be smooth and quick at the same time. At the same time, it needs that feel of street fighter that makes it simple to play, yet challenging at the same time.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MORE INFO !

http://www.destructoid.com/rumor-new-info-...ked-58045.phtml

24415noscalesf4leaked1cf5.jpg

24416550xsf4leaked2wk2.jpg

The graphics aren't the way they are in the teaser that everyone watched. The game's still pretty, but it has nothing of that ink-splashing or anything. Art direction is interesting. Unlike all the other 3D fighters, SFIV is not meant to be photo realistic.

Street Fighter IV runs at 60 frames per second.

Street Fighter IV will have online play.

The game takes place after Super Street Fighter II Turbo and before SFIII. The good news is that the character roster will be made of many old-school brawlers and some entirely new ones. There are two new girls on the list. We will probably not see any SFIII characters.

The stage you saw at 1Up, if you didn't figure out, is Chun-Li's Stage from SF2.

The excellent Parry system form SFIII is gone. The new system seems to be called Saving or Revenge (we're not sure about the name). We don't know exactly how it works, but it's built around cancels. And we do know we'll have another gauge to activate the Saving/Revenge stuff, besides the usual Super Gauge.

Supers are there (although they didn't decide yet if it will be like in SSF2T or SFIII), and now they've put another moves called Ultras. These makes your character throws a auto combo with tons of moves. It's like a custom combo ... except by the custom part.

Shen Long may appear in the game. We are NOT kidding.

^ the above is taken from the article !

Nthenorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't mind Ryu's look all that much, but Ken's head looks seriously messed up.

Would of preferred a sequel to SF3 instead of having it in between 2 and 3.

The removal of parrying is gonna piss off a LOT of SF fans.

Ultras sounds like a pretty dumb idea. Even if they're like those rush DM's in King of Fighters games.

Shen Long? Please tell me they got this from EGM and they're just trying to mess with us again...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1