youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I upgraded from XP, streaming videos has slowed down my computer! It's never happened to be before, and I don't believe my internet has anything to do with it. For EX) I went to YouTube and watched a random video. The video becomes a slide show, and all my other programs slow when the video is playing. I've been defragmenting, clearing cookies/cache and all of that. I'm downloading a Registry cleaner now. It's really hard to go back to XP when I've got Seven running. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Specs

Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHz

RAM: 2.00GB

Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce FX 5500

System Type: 32-bit OS

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHz

RAM: 2.00GB

Nvidia Geforce FX 5500

System Type: 32-bit OS

EDIT: Also here an update, this slow down is for media players specifically so I hope this helps you help me.
smile.gif

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
VariantDevil said:
Sorry I'm a tech noob but what do you mean by real drivers? Some drivers aren't real?
he means that the drivers there are either too basic or too outdated. go on the specific website to get the lastest version (the vista one should do fine)

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sigh, it didn't work.
frown.gif
I reinstalled XP now. Thanks for all your help everyone, but I guess Windows 7 and I weren't meant to be. Maybe when it's full release is out things will be better.

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think windows 7 will ever be running better on your specs. Windows 7 is specifically made to run 64 bits and multicore processors like vista but without all the sh*/.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sao Mortel said:
I don't think windows 7 will ever be running better on your specs. Windows 7 is specifically made to run 64 bits and multicore processors like vista but without all the sh*/.

is that the truth? I never heard of Microsoft made only 64-bit version of Windows

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: