Hacking Stream Video Without Opera

zerof

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anything out there or coming out that will let me do this? I made a thread about having problems installing the internet browser but I never could figure out what was wrong after trying 5 different wad's.

This would be over a wireless network.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Is there anything out there or coming out that will let me do this? I made a thread about having problems installing the internet browser but I never could figure out what was wrong after trying 5 different wad's.

use Orb on opera if you get your shitty opera working.......crap quality though... obviously

otherwise hold your horses, and be patient, there will be a modified mplayerwii released soon with ability to locate files from your pc via smb sharing, jsut quite difficult at the minute, its been done but with 1 file having to be put into mplayerwiiconfig, be patient this will be awesome and the streaming is good quality.

CMac1988

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
use Orb on opera if you get your shitty opera working.......crap quality though... obviously

otherwise hold your horses, and be patient, there will be a modified mplayerwii released soon with ability to locate files from your pc via smb sharing, jsut quite difficult at the minute, its been done but with 1 file having to be put into mplayerwiiconfig, be patient this will be awesome and the streaming is good quality.

Ahh, thnx 4 tht. Using flash through the browser for playing streamed files was a big no no, in terms of video quality.

zerof

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:

Awesome, I'll be keeping an eye out for that. Thanks.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Awesome, I'll be keeping an eye out for that. Thanks.
certainly
tongue.gif
I've been chatting to the unofficial coders for mplayerwii and they are hitting snags with smb sharing but shouldn't be too long.
smile.gif

the file access is fast i mean really good, this is going to be good when its fixed.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
When you say file access is fast do you mean if you have a usb lan adapter? Just that I'd read that the Wii wifi is 802.11b which is, well, not fast at all...
If they've sorted out that barrier then great work. I look forward to it.

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: