stream pc screen on wii u gamepad and control it

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Noctosphere, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Noctosphere
    OP

Noctosphere Moon furries | Official follower of Skiddon't-ism

Dec 30, 2013
    Canada
    Between three furries women
    Hello everyone,
    I don't know if I'm in the right section.
    I would like to play to a pokemon game called Insurgence. But it is only available for pc.
    I would like to know if there is a way to stream what I see on my pc screen on my wii u game pad and to set few commands so I can control the game with the wii u game pad.

I suppose it will require a program on my pc and a way to access it through the web browser, but i don't know if there is a such server.
    Thanks for any replies

2. Axido

Axido GBAtemp Fan

Feb 12, 2014
    Gambia, The
    It's not impossible as some hackers have already shown (I remember to have seen a video where some guys were streaming TLOZ: Wind Waker onto the Gamepad's screen, which was running on a PC with Dolphin).
    But iirc nothing of that kind is publicly available at the moment.

3. gudenau

gudenau Never a unique idea

Jul 7, 2010
    United States
    /dev/random
  4. ArturoZia

ArturoZia Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2015
    Cote d'Ivoire
    I dont think there is a way to do that yet, but what Axido said is true, the only problem is that there is not a public release of that. What you could do for now is connect your gamepad to your PC using a tool called UsendMii, it allows you to controll your PC with it and play games too. I have played PC games with the gamepad and it works just fine.

5. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    Erm...no. The "only" problem is that that solution doesn't work. I know pretty much everyone skips this video straight to the demo of wind waker, but Delroth clearly mentioned that they had issues keeping things synced on a constant basis (there were probably other important issues I can't remember now, but from a user's perspective, suffice to say that it's useless if you can't keep the stream going for longer than a couple minutes).

To my knowledge, there hasn't been an progress update since then.