DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lmao at the Dancing bear. It's grunts sounds so retarded.

I don't have any strange fears so I can't contribute. But my brother has a funny fear LoL.

Raiser said:
I would have to say.. the green goo shown in the intro & credits of the old show "Goosebumps".

[youtube]oF0n6xIsL_U[/youtube]
Raiser said:
-Collapse

Just really got to me for some reason. -.-

Okay... That dog use to scare the shit outta me... I guess I am KINDA afraid of anything that has Snake eyes. Other than Cats, Snakes obviously and whatever normally has Snake eyes.

There was this old time music video... Seriously forgot the name of it but there was some black girl climbing up a building then at one point, she turns and stares at the camera and you see she had Snake eyes. I use to run man...

Funny thing about it is that I really want to put Snake eyes contact lens for at least a week.

[youtube]7x60uLIfHJk[/youtube]
Skip to 1:08 since I can't direct it to that in the youtube tags.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Narayan said:
FiReFoX_7 said:
30084pm said:
I'm scared of things that fly really fast and unexpectedly like butterflies, moths, bees and some birds
My sister's also scared of bees. Earlier this morning, my sister's hiding behind a door and said, "There's a bee, there's a bee, there's a beeeeeee!" I lol'd so hard when I saw her hiding.
rofl.gif
my brother is afraid of bees too. but butterflies fly fast?
Why does your brother and my sister needs to be scared of bees?
huh.gif
I mean, I'm not afraid of it, what about you?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
FiReFoX_7 said:
Narayan said:
FiReFoX_7 said:
30084pm said:
I'm scared of things that fly really fast and unexpectedly like butterflies, moths, bees and some birds
My sister's also scared of bees. Earlier this morning, my sister's hiding behind a door and said, "There's a bee, there's a bee, there's a beeeeeee!" I lol'd so hard when I saw her hiding.
rofl.gif
huh.gif
i dunno. but alphenor is my brother. i'm not afraid of it. what i'm afraid of is in first page.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
I SO HATE SPIDERS!

Damn spiders! I always get fever whenever a spider crawls before mo. I'm so so so so afraid of them. Even on TV or on books, can't touch them at all.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
even tough I was bitten two times, I love dogs.
laugh.gif

I'm afraid of cockroaches. I walk looking at the floor and I can't even go near one to kill it. I start grunting like an animal (not like that bear, but still).

Sonic0509

Sometimes I'm Maryushi3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I read whole topic and I can say that there wasn't fear like mine: i'm afraid of going into the water in video games. Maybe because I don't know what to expect. I hope I'll find some kond of therapy for that

I also don't like spiders, bees and other very little living tings.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Sonic0509 said:
I read whole topic and I can say that there wasn't fear like mine: i'm afraid of going into the water in video games. Maybe because I don't know what to expect. I hope I'll find some kond of therapy for that

QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Apr 5 2011, 05:41 PM) in video games, for some reason I don't like going in water. Like where you can go to the bottom of a lake or something, like Hylia lake in Ocarina of Time.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Narayan said:
FiReFoX_7 said:
Narayan said:
FiReFoX_7 said:
30084pm said:
rofl.gif
huh.gif
i dunno. but alphenor is my brother. i'm not afraid of it. what i'm afraid of is in first page.
Off-Topic: Alphenor's your brother?
ohmy.gif
Or you should say it as younger brother because you're 20 and he's 18.
wink.gif

So you're afraid of cockroaches? I'll share another story. (To those users who are still eating their lunch, breakfast, or dinner, and gonna view the spoiler, don't view it 'cause you might find my story disgusting and lose your appetite.)

Last August, when I was eating my dinner, a cockroach suddenly appeared and flew to my dinner. I got angry then I picked up the cockroach and I putted it on the floor, then I squished it with my right foot. A green-ish white cream from inside the cockroach appeared after I squished the annoying insect. I dunno what it is. Can someone tell me what it is?
unsure.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I once met a guy who was afraid of tin/aluminium foil. Seen as people were still at school at the time the local sales of kit kats and other foil wrapped sweets saw something of a local sales spike.

Other than the general feelings of dread I get when I find myself surrounded by idiots (or perhaps more accurately the dread of having to explain things in court later down the line) I am phobia free though or worse free of most apprehensions/inhibitions that are generally good to have.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
FiReFoX_7 said:
Off-Topic: Alphenor's your brother?
ohmy.gif
Or you should say it as younger brother because you're 20 and he's 18.
wink.gif

So you're afraid of cockroaches? I'll share another story. (To those users who are still eating their lunch, breakfast, or dinner, and gonna view the spoiler, don't view it 'cause you might find my story disgusting and lose your appetite.)

Last August, when I was eating my dinner, a cockroach suddenly appeared and flew to my dinner. I got angry then I picked up the cockroach and I putted it on the floor, then I squished it with my right foot. A green-ish white cream from inside the cockroach appeared after I squished the annoying insect. I dunno what it is. Can someone tell me what it is?
unsure.gif
uhh yeah younger brother.

i'm about to eat dinner but that won't affect my appetite.
i can laugh at cockroaches. it's okay to just see one. but when it starts flying/running around or towards me i just need to run where it won't reach me. i don't want any cockroaches touching my skin. especially the ones that carries germs and bacteria.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I used to be afraid of moths, but some years ago I decided killing one of those with my hand (it emitted a *squish* sound :blarg: ) and that´s all. No more phobia for those little flying builds of paperboard.

Rats too. Just some months ago, I was about to sleep, relaxing in my bed when a rat appeared at 10-15cm off me. It was 2:30am, so wasn´t nice.

And girls when get angry
smileipb2.png

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a sort of reverse fear of heights. I can't stand looking up at the ceiling of tall open buildings and seeing support beams or other structures, kinda imagining myself hanging from them knowing that there is long way down and pretty much guaranteed death.

I love being on top of tall buildings however and don't mind looking over edges, it's just looking up from the ground.
unsure.gif

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
shaunj66 said:
I have a sort of reverse fear of heights. I can't stand looking up at the ceiling of tall open buildings and seeing support beams or other structures, kinda imagining myself hanging from them knowing that there is long way down and pretty much guaranteed death.
It's called agoraphobia. Or is it megalophobia? It's like..... both
biggrin.gif

Myself, I have a bad case of apiphobia (fear of bees). I've been stung countless times by bees before, so I can see the influence. I've tried treating myself against it by attempting long-time exposure to them. It worked, but only for about a month. After that, my fear came back.
I see many people address the fears of cockroaches. And I have some good advice:
Don't swat them. Crushing cockroaches will release their eggs from their bodies, and attract more cockroaches thru pheromones I believe.
A cockroach can, but rarely will bite you. The bite is completely harmless.
Frankly, I like to compare them to Creepers from Minecraft: They can ruin everything (infestation), and they almost always appear hidden.
Don't get me wrong, though: no one likes cockroaches. When I've personally had to deal with them, I usually just capture them and give them a very watery grave called the toilet: no eggs released, and they go where they belong, the sewers.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sonic0509 said:

I also don't like spiders, bees and other very little living tings.

Well I suppose that just means you don't care about my post at all then
frown.gif

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_