fm911

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
hi

i have dsi and M3i upgrade card

i download the firmware ( English M3i core download Ver1.43) from www.m3iupgrade.com and i put it in my 4 GB Micro-SD

when i try to click the icon as it appeared Then it hit's me. on the screen "An error has occurred. Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off. Please see the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting."

the strange problem my dsi version 1.2U

how it not work

any one please help my

DSAndi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You need to flash the M3i first before using it in the DSI. Put the flashfile on the micro SD and plug in the crappy flashcabe to the M3 i Zero with the sd inserted. Then plug it to a USB Powersource to flash it.
After that is done u can use it like a M3 Real.

lawlR4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well,
the only thing I can say is that the m3iupgrade that u have is a fake cuz the original homepage is http://www.m3adapter.com
and when u go to that page u will see this:

"Fake M3 real i come out ! 18-4-09
The name of our new M3 for DSi should be “ M3 real i “ (The name “ M3 i upgrade” is not correct ) Notice !

And http://www.m3iupgrade.com is not our website & they sell fake of our products .

We Will release “ M3 real i “ for DSi next month early ."

Maybe its because youve got a fake cart.

EDIT: But I dunno why on the original page stands: "The name of our new M3 for DSi should be “ M3 real i “ ". That's obviously wrong cus it's M3i Zero now ^^

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yep you got a fake does it look like the green cart in the middle of the three flash carts on the webpage if so then you've got a fake
frown.gif

this is what a real m3i zero looks like:
M3iZero.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1