Hacking Store pick up SKY 3DS

RIntack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi

My gf is travelling to new york on a month and i will like to get a sky3ds for my N3DS but since she cant receive the package from the postal service i would like to know if there is a way to pick up on a store or send to some place where she can pick it up later

Sorry for my bad english and thanks!

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Usually there are two scenarios: the package will be transferred from the shipping company to the local post office close to the address she will be staying at, which will then be delivered to the buyer via the government postal service (ex. USPS, Canada Post), or the shipping company (DHL, UPS) will deliver it directly to you. Either way, you can ask the shipping company to leave it at one of their stores or the closest post office. Where I live there are DHL stores in downtown, so that's where I would go to pick up something if I were in your situation. I'm sure they have those in New York so there should be no problem.

Reactions: RIntack

RIntack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Nice! thanks for the fast answer, i saw that modchipsdirect.com have a signature shipping that will leave at a postal office so im prolly taking it!

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...