Hacking Stopped CIA installation

Samwix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, if a CIA (game) installation is stopped before the end, will there be problems?
IIt happened to me and I have an y problem now but I am stressed for the next (I'm reinstalling the game) ?

Thanks

Loaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's never caused me any issues. The only issue I could imagine is if you were installing system update .cias, and only installed a partial update. but those mostly take a couple seconds so I don't think most people would cancel.

If you're just installing games though, the partial files should get overwritten next time you to try to install the same game. If you just want to remove partial files, I think they're probably stored in your SD card's Nintendo 3DS folder somewhere.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, if a CIA (game) installation is stopped before the end, will there be problems?
IIt happened to me and I have an y problem now but I am stressed for the next (I'm reinstalling the game) ?

Thanks
What is a "y" problem?

Samwix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you're just installing games though, the partial files should get overwritten next time you to try to install the same game. If you just want to remove partial files, I think they're probably stored in your SD card's Nintendo 3DS folder somewhere.

Yes I reinstalled it and it worked! I think it has overwritten the partial files :)

What is a "y" problem?
Any* It's because of my smartphone keyboard (french one)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM