Stop Motion Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter moozxy
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 878
  • Replies Replies 2

moozxy

hamboning
Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2007
Messages
1,464
Reaction score
6
Trophies
1
Age
36
Website
Visit site
XP
311
Country
I helped my gf out with a stop motion video a few days ago for her Degree Show. Neither of us had ever made a stop motion video before but we're both pretty pleased with the way it turned out. It's been submitted so obviously no changes can be made now, but I just wanted to know what you guys thought of it!

The bgm is Pink Batman by Dan Deacon
 
This stop moting video turned out to be fine, most other stop motion videos have the cameras position move every picture, the shadows, and some stuff around have been moved a little by accident, but this was okay. I give it a.............
=D
 

Site & Scene News