Hacking Stock v11.2, boot decrypt9, format emunand and later boot (SoundHax)Luma.3dsx

datrico89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Hello:

with all the new hacks that work on 11.2 and that let us boot decrypt9, can I just format emunand and then boot luma.3dsx with soundhax??

Altairseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What you what to do, even if booting with safehax as squall said, would leave you with a system highly suceptible to accidental updates, that would leave you without access to your stuff, and probably with no way to softmod your console in a very long time, not to mention de inconvenience, in case someone else would touch your console.

installing arm9loaderhax is as simple as its ever been, dont be afraid for the bricked post these are from people that are following verry outdated, or non accurate video tutorials, folow 3ds.guide its imposible to have a bricked console if you follow every step to the letter.

you just have to use safehax to boot decrypt9, do crt transfer(which is extremely safe) to get to 2.1(do not skip the backup dumping when prompted), place the necesary files on the sd to install arm9loaderhax, and after its done, restore the backup previously made by the crt transfer, and done..

Reactions: datrico89

chocoboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes you can, there is no problem with that.

Ppl will always told you to install A9HL because they are probably payed to tell you that.
Just remove you wifi AP from sysnand and no more risk to update ;)

Many ppl still use 9.2 sysnand with menuhax

PS : This messga ehas bee send by and CTR-BootLoader user :rofl2:

Reactions: datrico89

datrico89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Thankyou to all, I have a9lh installed since the first days...I think that with the first version of pialect guide. but I would like to know that specifically..just one last thing: when I posted that ¨method¨ to CFW I was referring to EMUNAND ....luma booting CFW in EMUNAND no sysnand...I have many friends here where I live by that are in sys 4.5 and emunand 11.2 and no problem ever.

Last edited by datrico89,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUbaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJz