StillAliveDS
Portal in your hands !

1218126025.gif

Game version 1.2 EFS
Game version 1.2 DLDI
Game version 1.2 EFS No Motion
Game version 1.2 DLDI No Motion

About :
StillAliveDS is a puzzle game inspired by Portal: The Flash Version which is a 2D renewal of Portal, developed by Valve Corporation.

Portal consists primarily of a series of puzzles that must be solved by teleporting the character and other simple objects by using a Portal Gun. The unusual physics allowed by the portal gun are the emphasis of Portal.

Screens :

2.gif
3.gif
4.gif
5.gif

How to play :
A quick start guide is available here :
http://stillaliveds.free.fr/index.php?page=tutorial

Other information :
http://stillaliveds.free.fr/index.php

You can create your own levels thanks to the level editor. Then you can send them on the website so that other people can play them. Moreover, you can download custom maps directly on your nds through the wifi menu !
Also, you can customize the game with skins and create custom campaigns !

Special Thanks :
- ZeBlackos for its wonderful GFX, you rock
biggrin.gif

- Mollusk for PAlib
- Robin for his help on the website
smile.gif

- dev-fr.com for all its support

and now... have fun
smile.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the update!

This might sound n00bish, but what's the difference between the "No Motion" version and the motion (?) version?

t4ils

OP
Trophies
Website
www.t4ils.com
XP
Country
France
[M said:
artin]
Thanks for the update!

This might sound n00bish, but what's the difference between the "No Motion" version and the motion (?) version?

Some people reported that the game doesn't work while searching for the dsmotion (mk5, dslinker and others ...)
The DLDI version is for G6 and users
smile.gif

QUOTEcouldnt you do all that stuff before?
Multiple versions ? Or features ?

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
t4ils said:
You can create your own levels thanks to the level editor. Then you can send them on the website so that other people can play them. Moreover, you can download custom maps directly on your nds through the wifi menu !
Also, you can customize the game with skins and create custom campaigns !
OH SHI-

I'm so gonna vote for this to win!

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, making my way through the levels and enjoying every second of it (just remember to remove the NeoFlash Compo splash screen in time for the deadline, t4ils!)
wink.gif

t4ils

OP
Trophies
Website
www.t4ils.com
XP
Country
France
[M said:
artin]
(just remember to remove the NeoFlash Compo splash screen in time for the deadline, t4ils!)
wink.gif

the fact is ... I can't remove it at the moment
unsure.gif

My computer (where the sources were) just stopped working after a freeze. So I don't have sources anymore, I can't compile the game without the neoflash splash screen.
As I really want to participate this month against such good homebrews like Video game hero, Legion, Marble, Crocodingus and others, I registered my game, and I hope this splash will be no big deal
ph34r.gif

RocherLol I emailed you about the Bounty t4ils
tongue.gif
Yeah, but I knew about this bounty from the first minute it was announced
wink.gif

Hebus San

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jenesuis.net
XP
Country
France
Un petit coucou amical ainsi que toutes mes félicitations (même si je n'ai pas trop accroché, sans remettre en question le boulot accompli) de la part d'un ancien de PA.
wink.gif

BiscuitCookie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hebus San said:
Un petit coucou amical ainsi que toutes mes félicitations (même si je n'ai pas trop accroché, sans remettre en question le boulot accompli) de la part d'un ancien de PA.
wink.gif
QUOTE(Hebus San*google translation* @ Sep 9 2008, 12:22 PM) A small friendly greeting and congratulations (even if I do not have too hung, without calling into question the job done) from a former PA.
please talk english

On-topic: thanks for the update
biggrin.gif

Hebus San

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jenesuis.net
XP
Country
France
Sorry biscuit, but as we're both french and know each other for a quite long time on another forum, i thought telling him in french how proud of him i am would have be funny.

All my other posts on GBAtemp are in english. That was just a joke beetween french friends.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, may I ask you something? What are your favorite animes? (Aside of serial code lain)