Hacking Still No Chrono Triger Fix from M3

LUGiA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone know when they are going to release there next update....

now would be a good time to released it as the big title have been released...

Crazyninjaguy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.chrismas1forums.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
There is a fix by narin by way of a cheat code...
It's here: http://www.cheats.gbatemp.net
Hope this helps
smile.gif

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Army Men soldiers of misfortune and Star Trek Tactical Assault both don't work with the latest M3 software either. I asked about Star Trek months ago and they were looking into it - 3 updates later and still no fix.

Come on M3 - you make the statement that ALL games work at the end of your change log of every software release.

extra850

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Intimidator88 said:
MadPerson said:
i want an official fix though

As long as the cheat fixes the problem why does it matter when they put out a firmware fix?

The cheat code was put to bypass security measures on WORKING game..
Unfortunately... M3 doesn't seem to run the game yet!
All we got to do is waiting for the next FW release...

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly is the Chrono Trigger problem? I've been playing it on Sakura and haven't had any problems so far.

I_Got_Wii'D

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
extra850 said:
Intimidator88 said:
MadPerson said:
i want an official fix though

As long as the cheat fixes the problem why does it matter when they put out a firmware fix?

The cheat code was put to bypass security measures on WORKING game..
Unfortunately... M3 doesn't seem to run the game yet!
All we got to do is waiting for the next FW release...

I use an M3DS Real (Firmware is: Sakura 1.11 English) and I have been playing Chrono Trigger DS on it since 11/18/08.

I have had ZERO problems with anything on it (however now that I said that, give me a second to backup my save data, lol)

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Archimdae said:
What exactly is the Chrono Trigger problem? I've been playing it on Sakura and haven't had any problems so far.
I don't know what the problem is either
tongue.gif

People have been posting all over the place that a clean, unpatched (J) ROM works perfectly with M3 Real/Sakura and Narin's latest cheat database, so if anyone's still having problems, they must be doing something wrong.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok I see alot of complaints about the M3 and a working Chrono Trigger I found that the cheat code fixes the problem and that both the (U) and (J) version also both work on the M3 and you can play either Chrono Trigger as even the (J) version is set to default English if you want the cheat the easiest way to get it is http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ enjoy folks

wehungthedj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the cheat.db file and wrote it to my system, but how do i turn it on? if i select cheat ALWAYS ON or SELECT ON then it doesn't load the game.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
wehungthedj said:
I downloaded the cheat.db file and wrote it to my system, but how do i turn it on? if i select cheat ALWAYS ON or SELECT ON then it doesn't load the game.
Could be a lot of reasons why it's not working, it's not possible to tell based on the information you've given. The only thing you can do that will make it work for sure is to backup and format your MicroSD card in FAT32, download a brand-new copy of M3 Sakura 1.12+1, copy the SYSTEM folder to the root of the card and overwrite the cheat.db inside the folder with the latest one. Then copy the (J) version of the ROM to your card.

In the ROM's config menu, select the M3 Real/Sakura version of the cheat, turn the cheat switch to Always On, then save.

If it works, start copying your other files back onto the MicroSD card.

If the ROM stops loading AFTER you've copied your other files back on, then one of your other files is corrupt and is messing with the system. You'll have to find it and remove the offending file.

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
Archimdae said:
I don't know what the problem is either
tongue.gif

People have been posting all over the place that a clean, unpatched (J) ROM works perfectly with M3 Real/Sakura and Narin's latest cheat database, so if anyone's still having problems, they must be doing something wrong.

It's the (U) ROM I've been playing with no troubles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up