Still have not recieved my replacement

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Sonic195, Jul 11, 2010.

Jul 11, 2010
  1. Sonic195
    OP

Newcomer Sonic195 Newbie

United States
    Ok, so I bought two acekards from 0shippingzone.com. The only problem was that they were defective ones, so I had to send them back in for replacements. This was about 2-3 months ago and i still haven't gotten them back again.

When I sent e-mails to them about when it would get there they have not responded. I am getting very impatient and so is the friend that I ordered the acekard for. I am starting to wonder if I will ever get the acekards back. If anyone has had the same problem and, and if so how long did it take for you to get it back or how did you fix it.

2. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    I had a similar case a few years back.
    Back when I bought a GP2X from GBAX.com, I ordered a 2gb SD card at the same time.
    When I received it though, I accidentally was sent a 1gb card.
    I contacted them and sorted it though, I sent them the 1gb card, and waited a very, very long time.
    It was months until I received my 2gb card, I had totally forgotten I even returned the old card.

3. iamthemilkman

Member iamthemilkman GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'll remember to avoid 0shippingzone.com.

4. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    A few people seem to be having these kind of issues with 0SZ lately... Doesn't seem to be restricted to the Australians either.

5. N4RU70 FR34K

Banned N4RU70 FR34K Banned

United States
    I wouldn't avoid 0Shipping Zone because I ordered my Acekard2i a month ago and everything was flawless there also I ordered R4 yesterday and it already shipped, they have great service [​IMG]

6. Cuelhu

Member Cuelhu КУ!

my acekard arrived this week and looks like it's a defective one too (0SZ ¬¬"). I don't have any DSlite to do the "unbrick" (tried all the possible paper tricks with no results at all) because it was supposed to be preupdated to work with my 1.4 DSi. It could be that the mass update bricked it, so I still hope I can find a solution [​IMG]

7. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    I've seen the odd post where they have received a cart which has been 'bricked' by the mass updater, and then successfully unbricked. Of course, that doesn't mean that's what happened in your case, but it will be quicker to try it on someone's DSL than shipping it back to 0SZ and waiting months for a replacement.

8. Cuelhu

Member Cuelhu КУ!

I didn't saw any post like that. The brick idea just came in my mind, and I'll try to do the unbrick process until the end of this month (31th). Bought a DSTwo in a moment of rage, though.

9. GolenSun550

Member GolenSun550 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Be patient and wait.

10. Bloodlust

Member Bloodlust GBAtemp Maniac

Hong Kong
    When people order they don't expect a delivery time of more than a month as the norm.. those kind of sites can go kiss my ass.. [​IMG]

11. gumbyx84

Member gumbyx84 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    He/she has been patient. Been waiting for 2+ months. That is ridiculous. If they don't have any in stock, they should at least send out an email.