Steve Jobs Dies

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
OP
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
dsd.jpg

1955-2011​

Steve Jobs, the visionary ex-CEO and head of Apple, has died today (October 5th) at the age of 56.

Steve Jobs founded Apple Computers in 1976 with Steve Wozniak. Since then, Apple has transformed into one of the leading electronics companies in the world, introducing groundbreaking products such as the iPod, iPhone, iPad, and the famed "Macbooks".

Regardless of some views on Apple, Jobs was still a revolutionary designer in the world of electronics, paving the way for modern technologies and creating some of the most innovative products in the tech world.

Jobs recently resigned as the CEO of Apple and has been fighting a long battle with pancreatic cancer. Regardless, he has still been the prominent figurehead of Apple.

Despite what you may think of Apple, whether you love them or hate them, you can take a moment to appreciate all Jobs has done for the tech world.[/p]

Sources:
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/steve-job...ory?id=14383813
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Steve...-131184193.html

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
^ Wikipedia isnt really a source of information for news that supposedly just happened, anyone can edit it
tongue.gif

but if Apple themselves and the Wall street journal say it then we can pretty much believe it.

its not cancer btw, i think he had a stroke when he saw the last keynote... like half of the apple fanboys

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Even though I'm not a huge fan of Apple products, you have to give Steve Jobs credit for bringing Apple to the top of the industry and for indeed revolutionizing the market in certain ways. May he Rest in Peace.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1