Steelhax

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by demonata08, Nov 23, 2016.

1. demonata08
    OP

demonata08 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2016
    United States
    Hey guys, I'm trying to follow a tutorial here to downgrade my n3ds from my old3ds that is already running CFW. I cant seem to get steelhax to work though. It says on the tutorial that it might say the save data is corrupt and to not hit okay. Well, it deletes it no matter what.

Like it says "Save data has been deleted" i restart it without hitting okay and it loads up a new game.

I've tried reinstalling a bunch of times and occasionally the game will stall on a black screen instead of deleting the save data. but thats as far as i can get it.

2. TheMagicMan

TheMagicMan A Person

Sep 21, 2016
    United States
    I dunno try running hombrew and opening the old eshop app (Included in starter kit)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Then download steel divers

3. demonata08
    OP

demonata08 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2016
    United States
    Trying that now. dunno though. doesnt seem like theyve updated it or anything.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Yeah. made no difference.

4. nitroBW

nitroBW warum nicht?

Nov 1, 2016
    Germany
    donut piss wasteland
    install Steelhax, if the save file is corrupted DON'T PRESS "OKAY". Just press the Home Button, enter Homebrew Launcher again, install steelhax again and try if it works now. It seems like this rises the chance of steelhax working.