yay.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So basically, you took Jigen's work and released it as 4.2.4.x? Cause the only feature listed as new is IOS selection, which was done by Jigen in StartPatch mod...

EDIT: Sorry, nm.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
actually he didn't release his source on wiibrew so his work was not added\Used We was contacted by Aquilino the original Creator of StartPatch to add this. Also we will try to continue making it better and adding patches when they are available

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
honestly Aquilino Pm'd Timebomb with the IOS-Selection code, So i really have no idea were it came from but i added it, as requested

Edit But yes i have seen the startpatch Mod, with the ios-selection and he done a good job so nothing bad towards him, But what we need is the source to be completely open so when future Firmwares come out, it can be easily ported by anyone, Closed Source doesn't help with that.

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackAce83 said:
honestly Aquilino Pm'd Timebomb with the IOS-Selection code, So i really have no idea were it came from but i added it, as requested

Edit But yes i have seen the startpatch Mod, with the ios-selection and he done a good job so nothing bad towards him, But what we need is the source to be completely open so when future Firmwares come out, it can be easily ported by anyone, Closed Source doesn't help with that.
Yep! Just as BlackAce83 said, Aquilino PM'd me, and I forwarded the code to BlackAce83 for tweaking...GREAT JOB implementing this code BlackAce83!!

Thanks!
yay.gif

aquilino

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlackAce83 said:

TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
QUOTE(BlackAce83 @ Oct 30 2009, 05:50 PM) honestly Aquilino Pm'd Timebomb with the IOS-Selection code, So i really have no idea were it came from but i added it, as requested

Yep! Just as BlackAce83 said, Aquilino PM'd me, and I forwarded the code to BlackAce83 for tweaking...GREAT JOB implementing this code BlackAce83!!

Thanks!
yay.gif

hey good night from SPAIN

I send code to TiMeBoMb4u2 ok

BlackAce83 GOOD JOB
grog.gif

I go to sleep

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.