Gagarin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried in noob paradise, but there is no response.
I installed Atmosphere on my Switch before. I prepared the SD card according to NH Switch Guide, and it worked beautifully.
I used RCM clip to + TegraRCMGUI to inject the payload, but it worked.
I have another Switch (newer, patched), so I sent it for hard mod install. However, I was not able to ask any questions regarding the software install on anything.

So now, I have it (it says no sd when power it on) and I'm clueless how to make it working!
I prepared the card again, according to mentioned NH Guide, made its backup and keys dumping. But what now?
If I choose to boot into atmoshere, I'm not able to install tiny foil (error message). I tried in applet mode, game mode and even installing it as nsp.
Switch shows me like loading app in screen, but nothing happenes.
I assume, that on hard mod Switch you must inject payload somehow diffrent then TegraRCM? Should I use RCM clip?
How to make it working from there?
If I would have installed tiny foil, I would be at home.
Is there a some hard mod guide?
Please help.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried in noob paradise, but there is no response.
I installed Atmosphere on my Switch before. I prepared the SD card according to NH Switch Guide, and it worked beautifully.
I used RCM clip to + TegraRCMGUI to inject the payload, but it worked.
I have another Switch (newer, patched), so I sent it for hard mod install. However, I was not able to ask any questions regarding the software install on anything.

So now, I have it (it says no sd when power it on) and I'm clueless how to make it working!
I prepared the card again, according to mentioned NH Guide, made its backup and keys dumping. But what now?
If I choose to boot into atmoshere, I'm not able to install tiny foil (error message). I tried in applet mode, game mode and even installing it as nsp.
Switch shows me like loading app in screen, but nothing happenes.
I assume, that on hard mod Switch you must inject payload somehow diffrent then TegraRCM? Should I use RCM clip?
How to make it working from there?
If I would have installed tiny foil, I would be at home.
Is there a some hard mod guide?
Please help.
The only the thing the hardmod does it force boot the system into rcm mode I believe.

Gagarin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only the thing the hardmod does it force boot the system into rcm mode I believe.
So how come I'm not able to install any nsp?
I dumped my keys with LocpickRCM, i have title.keys and prod.keys in switch folder.
What else is missing?

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mentioned NH Guide
That's what you did wrong. Do NOT use NH guide/switch.homebrew.guide because they don't tell you how to set up sigpatches. Without sigpatches tinfoil won't even run and you will have many other problems down the road.

Just use rentry's guide instead if you want to do it step by step manually:
https://rentry.org/CFWGuides
It tells you how to set up everything including sigpatches.

Reactions: Gagarin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo