Gaming Starting pokemon

Dorian2112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize if the topic name was misleading, but i was wondering if anyone just had some extra starting pokemon they dont need (shiny preferably and from hoenn or kanto region's) cuz i have a bunch of tepigs i dont want and am willing to give them to people who want them for there starters, no i dont want any from unova region.

The starters i mostly want
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip

(would be even better if they were shiny)

i dont have much i could give for them but i only have like 7 badges so yeah :/ im kinda starting to play pokemon again.

Trainer name: Dona
Freind Code: 3525 7272 8187

just tell me your name and code please

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
if you have access to your save file, just go to http://projectpokemon.org/ and get all the starters you want.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize if the topic name was misleading, but i was wondering if anyone just had some extra starting pokemon they dont need (shiny preferably and from hoenn or kanto region's) cuz i have a bunch of tepigs i dont want and am willing to give them to people who want them for there starters, no i dont want any from unova region.

The starters i mostly want
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip

(would be even better if they were shiny)

i dont have much i could give for them but i only have like 7 badges so yeah :/ im kinda starting to play pokemon again.

Trainer name: Dona
Freind Code: 3525 7272 8187

just tell me your name and code please
I'll trade them to you, but I'd rather do it over PM.

What game are you playing? I believe we need to know that, as well.
Based on the first post, it is obviously Black or White, and it does not matter which one.

Dorian2112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='Lacius']

Alright when do u want to trade im in eastern standerd time, just give me a time and ill be there.

cuz right now im just trying to find tornadus

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Based on the first post, it is obviously Black or White, and it does not matter which one.
I like to know which version I'm trading with so I can ask for a version-appropriate Pokemon.

...I had a bad experience with trading with someone who didn't tell me their version, and they had to go out of their way to obtain the Pokemon I asked for because it wasn't native to their version.

I_AM_BIB

The One and Only BiB
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have 'a way' of getting you whatever pokemon you want.... But my DS wifi is currently being a nob... Soooo, i might PM you if it works again. I can't get them shiny though unfortunately, sorry.

:hateit: *Flippin' wifi!*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: stick a decal on it