OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so for ds all you really need is ds+r4+microsd...

what about psp? i was thinking about getting one for xmas and was wondering what i need to start out getting so i can: watch movies off of memory stick, play game backups/roms (not asking where to get them btw...), and play emulators etc.

also wat r the the premiere psp accessories brand?

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!, talking about brands, Sony off course, but for Memory Sticks, Sandisk is a little cheaper (and equally good).

For you to play movies off a MS: You need PSP Movie Converter, is a program that converts movies to the compatible PSP video formats you choose.

For backups, you'll need another hacked PSP, a PSP Phat Battery, a Memory stick and an app called Pandora Battery Maker (and off course, a little Google on the subject).

Best!

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think Sandisk cards are actually cheaper and have faster transfer rates. But the Sony cards are like 14 mb bigger than the Sandisk cards for some reason. I'm going with Sandisk, because of the price.

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
If you live near circuit city your in luck, they are having a sale on pro duo cards, im buying a sandisk 2gb ultra 2 for 36 bucks!!!!

EDIT: thats damn cheap for a 2gb let alone an ultra 2

simoonsoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
o jeez.. im in college.. wif no car so i guess no circuit city sales for me.. iono som1 told me they were looking at psp news and slims cant b modded.. jes some guy at schoo.. man all this psp stuff looks hard tho lol, hopefully i can get it all figured out if i end up buyin one.

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
o jeez.. im in college.. wif no car so i guess no circuit city sales for me.. iono som1 told me they were looking at psp news and slims cant b modded.. jes some guy at schoo.. man all this psp stuff looks hard tho lol, hopefully i can get it all figured out if i end up buyin one.

that guy is wrong, PSP slim can be hacked, it just need a Datel Tool Slim (its a pandora baterry for PSP slim), a memory stick less then 4Gb and a Magic Stick program....for hacking details google it out

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States

that guy is wrong, PSP slim can be hacked, it just need a Datel Tool Slim (its a pandora baterry for PSP slim), a memory stick less then 4Mb and a Magic Stick program....for hacking details google it out
4GB not 4Mb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy