Hacking Starting Fresh Due To 1035 Errors.

Snave2008

OP
Trophies
Website
www.completelyfreewii.com
XP
Country
Hi there, mentioned this problem but the re-download, reinstall advice I received unfortunately hasn't worked. So I'll start from the beggining.

I've installed CIOSCORP pack which about half of the CIOS wads installed. The others I receive a ret = -1035 error through Wad Manager V1.3.

The ones that don't install are:

Now I figured that the best course of action would be to get everything back to square one and then just install what I need (I'm sure I've installed countless wads and others bits that I don't need over time.) I saw in another thread someone who was having the 1035 problem and fixed it by removing all of the CIOS and IOS he could through CIOS Uninstaller and Anytitledeleter. From reading the massive thread about the CIOSCORP pack however I wasn't sure if this was the right way to go because I have over instalelled the IOS with CIOS correct?

So am I best to upgrade to 3.4 and then go ahead and downgrade, starfall and then reinstall what I need and will this work?

Of course if anyone has a solution to fixing the 1035 error problem that I can use then that would save all the messing about!

Thanks all

Snave

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
upgrade to 3.4 then use cIOS Downgrader 1.2 and IOS Downgrader 1.0 to be again at 3.2, then install Starfall and the wads...!!!
smile.gif

pika9323

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Snave2008 said:
Well I upgraded to 3.4. Began to use your guide djtaz but it now gives me the 1035 error on installing the cios_fix.wad ??

Any suggestions?

Use the Cios Uninstaller v1.0. The old Version!

Deinstall your Cios.

Worked for me.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
are u using the wad manager or the custom wand manager to install cios_fix ?
and did ios16 install ok for you with no errors ? if your unsure re-install it.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
erm - what exactly are you trying to do if your installing cios_fix and not doing the downgrade process ?

Try it with the wad manager instead

Snave2008

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
I used CIOS downgrader then IOS downgrader then installed cios_fix.wad through wad mananger v.1.3 and BOOM! I can now install all of the CIOSCORP wads through wad manager v1.3 with no sign of an error.

Thanks very much to everyone who helped. You are the kings!
biggrin.gif

Snave2008

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
I thought I was out of the woods but unfortunately no!!

I've successfully installed all of the WADS in the CIOSCORP pack, but the disk channel is not recognizing anything I put in. I know the games worked because they worked before I did the whole upgrade/downgrade business.

Can anyone list the stuff I need installed i.e. what CIOS installers etc so I can make sure I haven't missed anything?

Sorry to be a pain!

EDIT! - Scratch this! Had a mess around, reinstalled all of the WADS from the CIOSCORP pack and I am good to go! Thanks again to everyone!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.