ZeroTm

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, so I would like to play Brawl+, but I dont know how to get it to work. I got a wii 3.2E with twillight hack and Gecko OS with #002 fix installed. Do I need to install anything else?

Looked in the faq, which didnt really help me with my question. -.-

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeroTm said:
Hello, so I would like to play Brawl+, but I dont know how to get it to work. I got a wii 3.2E with twillight hack and Gecko OS with #002 fix installed. Do I need to install anything else?

Looked in the faq, which didnt really help me with my question. -.-

really all brawl plus is a codeset that modifies the values of characters to make them more playable.
If you don't have the brawl plusery, then you need to get it, put it in a folder (I will have to lookup what to name the folder) then run GeckOS it should automatically load the codes into the game. It is not very noticeable at first, but it gets cool after a time!

EDIT: Ok it says on www.wiibrew.org that it has a file browser, so i guess you *may* not have to put it in a specific folder, but it could be just the realese i was looking at!

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's already a Brawl+ topic. Why need to make another to get attention?

Anakir said:
Okay, just a quick update in case some people are confuse.

1. We use regular Geckos again. So, forget any snapshot method/Brawl Geckos.
2. We have a double .gct method which probably has 6000 - 13,000 lines for codes. How awesome is that?

Here is what you do:

1. Place the SD Loader code in the /codes/ folder of your SD card. (the smaller .gct file. You can download it here: http://almas.sitesled.com/Codeset/RSBE01.gct )

2. Place the Codeset GCT in the /private/wii/APP/RSBE/pf folder of your SD card. Create the folders if they don't exist. download it here: http://almas.sitesled.com/Codeset/Offline/RSBE01.gct

Boot it with gecko os. You MUST have the files in the right order in order to load it properly. The .gct file is 1kb in size in the codes folder, and the the one in the pf folder is always bigger. If you downloaded the official Brawl+ codeset, it's 1kb for the codes folder and 4 kb for the pf folder.

Oh, sorry. The link's wrong. You're sing pal so you have to get the pal codeset. It's best you join us in the chat: www.gamesurge.net/chat/brawlplus the pal codeset is loaded the same way, but I'm not too sure of it's updates. I believe it's still being worked on. But for now, you can always play 3.3 for pal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Whip it, whip it good!