Hacking Starfall Help

SWORD21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downgraded my system menu from 3.3U to 3.2U. When I load the starfall app, it takes me to the black page with the text. I pressed B and 2 but nothing happens. Help! Oh, I also had a GC memory card in my wii when I downgraded.

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Agreed. Read Comprehend Disclaimer
tongue.gif

Does work. Keep trying.

SWORD21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digitydogs said:
it works just doesnt always catch, press b+1 repeatedly together itll take it eventually
Oh ok. IT WORKS! Thanks. Does the skip update check always work? And does it work for NFS Undercover? I heard there was an error when someone tried it.

goober22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's some coders stupid joke that thinks it's funny to make it a riddle to get it to work!!!!

I think it's asinine. Why the hassle?! Why the confusion? Are you laughing yourself to sleep everynight? Geez!

Just make it a simple program with out the all the hurdles.

BTW, everyone else that post probably screwed with it for awhile as well before they figured it out, yet they post like they are some GOD, "READ THE DISCLAIMER" = Get a life!!! Just answer the guys questions!!!

Flame away if you want - won't bother me as it IS the truth!!!

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yes. AN alternative truth is that if he read the disclaimer, he should have known what to do. It is not a riddle.. it is coded like that on purpose.... "Why" you might ask? So that the author knows that anyone who is using his program knows the risk because they READ THE F****** DISCLAIMER
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad