Homebrew Discussion Stardew Valley PC saves working on Switch version

jaredmccoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I had invested 3 years of in game time on Stardew Valley PC and didn't feel like restarting from scratch on the switch. I copied my save file folder from PC and put it onto the SD card of my switch in the "inject" folder that Y'allarenuts uses. I was able to boot into RCM mode (after a few evenings screwing around and 1 broken joycon rail which has now been replaced) and launced Y'allarenuts. I had it inject my PC save from the sd card.

Booted up stardew valley and loaded my pc save and it ran no problem. I'll do some more testing tonight and see if it acts buggy, but so far so good.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, it works both ways. My Switch save worked fine on my PC. Sadly, I didn't find the time to reinject the save file after building the multiplayer houses from the beta to see if (or rather to which degree) the Switch version acts funny with a save that contains unavailable content.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol