StarCraft problems...

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by BORTZ, Sep 20, 2008.

Sep 20, 2008

StarCraft problems... by BORTZ at 5:34 AM (754 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. BORTZ
    OP

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    Well a couple of guys suggested starcraft and well, Ive never partaken in any Blizzard *equips Flame Shield* games like ever so i wanted to give this one a try. My MacBook says that "Classic" is no longer supported. I think that means the old version of Mac os. Is there a way around this?

2. da_head

Member da_head A dying dream..

Canada
    YOU NVR TRIED ANY BLIZZARD GAMES????!?!

lol well my friend had an ibook and sc worked for him...hmm. well i guess u gotta find someone who has sc and a mac on this site. for now, i would attempt to google solutions.

3. matrix121391

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Ask the Blizzard Support team or forums.

4. hankchill

Member hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Canada
    I believe Blizzard has a downloadable installer that installs an OS X version of StarCraft as long as you have your disc in. And you are correct, Classic is the older version of Mac OS (anything version 9 and under). Good Riddance to Classic, couldn't imagine what life would be like without Mac OS X [​IMG]

5. BORTZ
    OP

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    ok thanks to Hankchill, ive installed starcraft (WOOT). not the expansion set, just the game. but now it wont open. i looks like it will and then it puts my curser in the the upper left of the screen. Wtf?