StarCraft problems...

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by BORTZ, Sep 20, 2008.

1. BORTZ
    OP

BORTZ Neighborhood Friendly

Global Moderator
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Well a couple of guys suggested starcraft and well, Ive never partaken in any Blizzard *equips Flame Shield* games like ever so i wanted to give this one a try. My MacBook says that "Classic" is no longer supported. I think that means the old version of Mac os. Is there a way around this?

2. da_head

da_head A dying dream..

Apr 7, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto, Canader!
    YOU NVR TRIED ANY BLIZZARD GAMES????!?!

lol well my friend had an ibook and sc worked for him...hmm. well i guess u gotta find someone who has sc and a mac on this site. for now, i would attempt to google solutions.

3. matrix121391

matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 5, 2008
    United States
    Ask the Blizzard Support team or forums.

4. hankchill

hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Nov 5, 2005
    Canada
    Outer Space
    I believe Blizzard has a downloadable installer that installs an OS X version of StarCraft as long as you have your disc in. And you are correct, Classic is the older version of Mac OS (anything version 9 and under). Good Riddance to Classic, couldn't imagine what life would be like without Mac OS X [​IMG]

5. BORTZ
    OP

BORTZ Neighborhood Friendly

Global Moderator
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    ok thanks to Hankchill, ive installed starcraft (WOOT). not the expansion set, just the game. but now it wont open. i looks like it will and then it puts my curser in the the upper left of the screen. Wtf?