Starcraft II -Now THREE seperate games

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,999
  • Replies Replies 32

Good idea or bad?

  • Good idea!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad idea!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Sir-Fritz said:
alex said:
That would have to be, or else it would be dumb, all three games will have the models for each, or campaign would be dumb, it would only be that group against itself, each game will have different story modes, but all the races. It just wouldn't be starcraft with out it. I hope all that goes on one DVD, if it fits on a CD, fuck that! Why have multiple discs?

But I think my computer is too wimpy. Sometime starcraft looks a ds style with sprite looking creatures.
tongue.gif
LOL so their moving from the sprites of the olde starcraft!
Hell, seems like it, you can rotate the map around unlike the other one(or I havn't played in so long I feel dumb
tongue.gif

I think I'm confused now :S
 
That's rediculous.

and "monetizing battle.net"? i'd have a spasm if that really comes about.

Well i had a thought, if you pirate the game then its no big deal that its split into 3 packs, however unfortunately battlenet is too protected
frown.gif


matrix121391 said:
If I had to choose, I'd be a Zerg. You guys?
Terran Forever
biggrin.gif


i figure i probably wont buy SC2. my bro might though lol. but he isn't a terran fan like me, probably prefers protoss.
 
from the looks of it, they're going to release the terran one first, then zerg, then toss, with a year gap between each of em. personally, i would prefer protoss, but if this is the case, i'll get the first one (terran).
 
I added a poll for the hell of it.
smile.gif


But I would get the Protoss more likely. Dark Archon ftw!

From site said:
Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes

So Sir-Fritz I think my sarcasm detector is broken, but damn, i hope it doesn't look like starcraft one on my laptop! It looks ugly.
 
If each game is 30 bucks, ill get all
If each is 40, ill still get all, though not at once
if each is 50...
I gotta save up
if each is 60 then fuck it all im not buying that shit
(ill still buy it though)
 
BakuFunn said:
If each game is 30 bucks, ill get all
If each is 40, ill still get all, though not at once
if each is 50...
I gotta save up
if each is 60 then fuck it all im not buying that shit
(ill still buy it though)

same. too much of a starcraft fan. those whores >.
 

Site & Scene News