Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order heads to Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 this summer

sw.png

EA is bringing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order to the latest set of consoles, later this year. The game already got an update back in January, which optimized it while running it through backwards compatibility, but this new release will see it use the full power of the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. The exact details as to what upgrades fans could expect to come of a "next gen" port weren't given, but if you bought the game on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you'll be able to upgrade to the new release for free. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order's PS5 and Series X|S versions will land sometime this summer.

:arrow: Source

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet! Played it at release and loved it. Off to buy it now during the sale and will replay on my PS5 once the free upgrade is out. Glad I waited to buy and replay, as I almost did when they released the current-gen optimization patches.

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You play on a potato? Ran fine on my PS4 Pro.
Most people played on a ps4, which the game didn't run well on. Which makes it weird when people claimed it wasnt worth getting a ps4 pro or a ps5. Its also strange that companies would target a specific hardware and still fail miserably performance wise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.