Star Wars Jedi Alliance Comments

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by sa1amandra, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2008
  1. sa1amandra
    OP

Member sa1amandra Gazzaro Launching!

Canada
    What do you GBAtemp-ers think about the new star wars game?

2. MyauChanDesu

Member MyauChanDesu Kamineko is GOD.

Australia
    I haven't tried it and has no intention to, so I don't know, really.

3. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    You can post your comments about the game in the release topic that was posted (check NDS release list forum).

4. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    I actually kind of like it, I just wish it would have had more checkpoints during the missions. It's annoying to miss something and get sent SO FAR back in the mission to continue.

I like the cinematic environment of the game, it does have pretty graphics for a DS game. I would have rather had d-pad & buttons control instead of all touchscreen though. I mean, I can see using the touchscreen for things like inventory or selecting a force power to throw or something, but these companies HAVE TO KNOW that a lot of people can't stand touchscreen-only control. They NEED to give an option to use traditional controls when possible. Balance out touchscreen use to things that work better or faster on a touchscreen and leave the real control to tradition.

But I digress....

What would have REALLY been cool is if it would play the whole thing as a movie after you beat it using a the characters you selected during your go through.

Actually playing the game is a little meh, I just continue to see more of the high production value cinematics and graphics and to see what happens next.

But I'm a Star Wars fan. In fact the only DS SW game I didn't like was the one everyone seemed to think was good......SW: ROTS. I actually kinda hated that game. I liked Forced Unleashed and Lethal Alliance....games most people will think suck.

It's just too bad the ROM ain't workin' on the Cyclo. I wonder what's up with that......I got it going on my old Supercard miniSD slot2 (tried my M3 perfect....no go), but it only made up to the first scene with R2D2 and CP30 where they have to open that door. R2 does his thing on the door, I do that puzzle, then blackness with the music still playing. Bummer. I SWEAR I got past there once, but in the last dozen or so tries.....the dreaded BSOD. (Black Screen Of Death)

Sigh....

I'm actually anxious for an update to the Cyclo to fix this game soon. I wanna see what comes up next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.