Gaming Stand Di Prova 3DS in Italia

Kawo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ciao compatrioti sono un italiano e oggi ho trovato per caso uno stand di prova del 3DS al iper-mercato "Porte Di Roma" (ovviamente a Roma).
Non avevo idea che avevano deciso di organizzarsi in quel modo, è stata una piacevole sorpresa.
Andavo di fretta e quindi ho potuto provarlo per poco tempo, ho visto solo il menu iniziale (molto più gradevole agli occhi del DSi), un gioco in cui prendeva la mia foto e dovevo sparare a diversi "me" usando l'accelorometro e spostando qua e la il 3DS e infine un gico in cui si usava l'AR Card, la console andava fluida e senza rallentamenti o errori di profondità come ho gia visto in giochi simili sull'iPhone e la qualità della fotocamera sia interna che esterna mi è sembrata buona, il DSi montava davvero uno schifo per il prezzo a cui lo davano.

Se avete visto anche voi questi Stand da qualche parte postate il luogo e io lo aggiungerò a questo post, cosi potremo provarlo in molti.

Trovato una mappa dei luoghi che lo fanno provare sul sito Nofriendo:
http://provanintendo3ds.nintendo.it/

TRANSLATION:

Hello fellow countrymen, I'm an italian guy and today I found by chance a test stand of the 3DS at the "Porte di Roma" mal (obviously in Rome).
I didn't had a clue they decided to organize themselves in that way, it was a nice surprise.
I was in a hurry, so I could only try it for a bit of time, I only saw the home screen (a lot nicer on the eyes than the DSi's one), a game which took a photo of myself and where I had to shoot various "me"s using the accelerometer and moving the 3DS around and lastly, a game in which the AR Card was used. The console was really smooth and without slowdowns or depth errors, which I instead saw in some iPhone games, and the camera quality (both the internal and the external one) seemed really good. The DSi's camera was real crap in comparison, for how much it sold.

If you saw some of those Stands too somewhere, please post the place and I'll add them to this post, so that we all can try them.

Stand Places Map:
http://provanintendo3ds.nintendo.it/

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
QUOTE said:
All posts should be made in legible English. Do not make posts or topics in foreign languages, they are likely to be closed. We will be lenient on this rule from time to time as long as it doesn't become a habit amongst members.

Talk with a moderator

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sounds really cool, I want to try one so bad!

Ikki said:
QUOTE said:
All posts should be made in legible English. Do not make posts or topics in foreign languages, they are likely to be closed. We will be lenient on this rule from time to time as long as it doesn't become a habit amongst members.

Talk with a moderator
It's not really becoming a habit, as this is the first I've seen.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
_Chaz_ said:
That sounds really cool, I want to try one so bad!

Ikki said:
QUOTE said:

Talk with a moderator
It's not really becoming a habit, as this is the first I've seen.

That's why I told him to talk to a mod.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ikki said:
That's why I told him to talk to a mod.
And here we go. I provided him with a translation. Move along, people
smileipb2.png

@Kawo
Grande! Avevo sentito dire che ne avevano fatti un paio anche dalle parti di Napoli, ma purtroppo non so dirti di più
frown.gif

Ti consiglio anche di dare un'occhiata qui: http://gbatemp.net/t282909-eu-3ds-flashcards-testing
Ah, approposito, forse converrebbe aggiungere anche una traduzione sotto ogni tuo post, huh
tongue.gif

Awesome! I also heard there were some in Naples, but I don't know details, sorry
frown.gif

Hey, don't forget to have a look here: http://gbatemp.net/t282909-eu-3ds-flashcards-testing

Kawo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you for the warning, I will keep it in mind for future threads.

Seen the EU FC thread........only we can be so crazy to try a flashcard with a test 3DS ^__^ in public.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all