• tekken prime edition

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Dead or alive is not an option? The online on it isnt that great i guess and you say its mostly for online but imo the rest of the game is far better than both those games put together.

- Street fighter has less lag online but also has alot more fireball spammers which even tho you can train yourself to deal with it, it gets old. fast.
- Tekken started a bit laggy but it seems alot better now, fights are a lil slower tho due to the actual mechanics of the fighting.

Of the 2 id pick street fighter, its pretty consistant for no lag online for me.

flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
Dead or alive is not an option? The online on it isnt that great i guess and you say its mostly for online but imo the rest of the game is far better than both those games put together.

- Street fighter has less lag online but also has alot more fireball spammers which even tho you can train yourself to deal with it, it gets old. fast.
- Tekken started a bit laggy but it seems alot better now, fights are a lil slower tho due to the actual mechanics of the fighting.

Of the 2 id pick street fighter, its pretty consistant for no lag online for me.
no..i dont want doa .. the game is not running on 60fs and also i heard the online value isnt that great..and i would finish the story mode as fast as possible anyways so not interested

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have never seen fireball spammers...but if u mean noobs in this case well i deal with them in mk7 and kid icrus then i am sure i can deal with them here also

No offense but Street Fighter isn't exactly Mario Kart or Kid Icarus. It's a rather complex game that takes a lot of dedication to master.

Plus it plays nothing like those games.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

no..i dont want doa .. the game is not running on 60fs and also i heard the online value isnt that great..and i would finish the story mode as fast as possible anyways so not interested

flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
i have never seen fireball spammers...but if u mean noobs in this case well i deal with them in mk7 and kid icrus then i am sure i can deal with them here also

No offense but Street Fighter isn't exactly Mario Kart or Kid Icarus. It's a rather complex game that takes a lot of dedication to master.

Plus it plays nothing like those games.
ohk..but i am sure it wont be that bad...

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
In my professional opinion I suggest getting neither.
Think you are funny ?? Well no, you are not helping.

On topic, I would buy SSF4. Tekken have slow online mode and it CANNOT BE PLAYED IN 3D. When you play a mutiplayer game online, the 3D effect shuts off. Not to mention that Tekken barely have one mode.

Pip'

flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
then which other game i should get...i live in india ..and my dad goes twice in a year to US ..in his last trip i told him to buy the console and since i like fighting games ..i was thinking about getting 1 of them ... also as they have online so unlimited reply value...he will go to US next march no...so u suggest me a good game with online

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
then which other game i should get...i live in india ..and my dad goes twice in a year to US ..in his last trip i told him to buy the console and since i like fighting games ..i was thinking about getting 1 of them ... also as they have online so unlimited reply value...he will go to US next march no...so u suggest me a good game with online

box-art.jpg

If you want a fighting game than DoA is pretty fun. The online isn't great though to be honest. The only other game with online features is Kid Icarus. At this moment in time, 3DS really isn't in a state to provide plentiful amount of online games.

If you want something that will last you awhile, I recommend Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. Its a really good turn based strategy game. I've really enjoyed playing. I've racked up over twenty hours on the campaign and I haven't even finished it it yet. Best of all the game is really cheap ( I paid £7 GBP for my copy) and will provide great value for money.

flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India

box-art.jpg

If you want a fighting game than DoA is pretty fun. The online isn't great though to be honest. The only other game with online features is Kid Icarus. At this moment in time, 3DS really isn't in a state to provide plentiful amount of online games.

If you want something that will last you awhile, I recommend Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. Its a really good turn based strategy game. I've really enjoyed playing. I've racked up over twenty hours on the campaign and I haven't even finished it it yet. Best of all the game is really cheap ( I paid £7 GBP for my copy) and will provide great value for money.
i have mk7 and kid icrus already i bought it with my 3ds...lol ..doa not getting that since i dont play the campaign much and its online is crap...not getting ghost reckon also as i am not a big fan of stratergy based games

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another good game online and offline is Resident Evil: Revelations. No, it's not a fighting game, but since you don't want DOA and the others pale in comparison, I thought I'd suggest one that has a good amount of replay value. You can always find ppl to play it with too.

flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
Another good game online and offline is Resident Evil: Revelations. No, it's not a fighting game, but since you don't want DOA and the others pale in comparison, I thought I'd suggest one that has a good amount of replay value. You can always find ppl to play it with too.
my friend has it....he says its fun but when i played..na not a big fan...its good but not in my preferences

Felipe_9595

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Pick Tekken, SF iV is a bad fighting game.

EDIT: or better,pick neither, both are pretty meh.

Is BlazBlue a choice? Still pretty meh too but i found it better than SF IV or tekken.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol