4.Chun-Li
5.Balrog
6.Cammy
7.Ryu
8.Abel
9.Dhalsim
10.Sagat

frown.gif

One of my main characters (2) is in the top 5.
frown.gif

Can't say the name right now due to competitive reasons.
smile.gif

The other one is Juri.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome. Just lost my streak to a lagging assfuck spamming Akuma's shitty little fireballs. Amazing. I love this game.
Your 3DS should automatically self-destruct if you use a move more then 10 times in a row.

EDIT: and emphasis on "lagging". It was so bad I really couldn't do anything.

Cortador

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
undercoverjamil said:
Hells Malice said:
1.Honda
2.M. Bison
3.Guile
4.Chun-Li
5.Balrog
6.Cammy
7.Ryu
8.Abel
9.Dhalsim
10.Sagat

I haven't fough a single honda or guile yet

The Hondas i fought were easy (Around 1200PP). Now the Guiles i fought (Including one from Gbatemp, Zoroak or something like that), had around 8000-12000 BP/PP. Needless to say, they were pretty hard.

Cortador

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just broke my old record. I'm at 40 straight wins (still going up) and only playing on pro mode.

Trying to get to 100. @_@

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Cortador said:
Just broke my old record. I'm at 40 straight wins (still going up) and only playing on pro mode.

Iv noticed if you pick games with pro only. the majority of people have no idea how to do the specials which ironically makes them easier to beat lol. i think lite is actually harder because its so easy to just click "ultra combo" when they have a chance. instead of trying to mash the 3 buttons

Cortador

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terenigma said:
Cortador said:

Iv noticed if you pick games with pro only. the majority of people have no idea how to do the specials which ironically makes them easier to beat lol. i think lite is actually harder because its so easy to just click "ultra combo" when they have a chance. instead of trying to mash the 3 buttons

Yep. That is indeed true. However, from time to time, you do find those guys that know nhow to link combos to super/ultra and what-not.

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made it to like 11 against this scrub. I felt REALLY bad afterward, though. I barely gave him a chance. Got like 4 medals though, lol.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't count. I just play. I haven't bumped into one person yet that will just play for fun. If I end up winning, they quit. If I lose to someone, I end up staying cause I'm trying to get better regardless of my loses.

Hells Malice said:
Awesome. Just lost my streak to a lagging assfuck spamming Akuma's shitty little fireballs. Amazing. I love this game.
Your 3DS should automatically self-destruct if you use a move more then 10 times in a row.

EDIT: and emphasis on "lagging". It was so bad I really couldn't do anything.

What was the player's name? I take advantage of the lag if I'm using a Shoto character lol.

Wrecklessguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mine is 129. I play Guile on simple mode
smile.gif
. On pro mode I use Juri, but Guile on simple mode is just so damn broken that I can't resist those ez winsss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help...