Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does this game has a story mode?
And what is the main goal of this game?
I just don't know why you have to fight so could someone tell me why this is a great game?
And is there something like unlocking characters?
And does it has replay value?

WOW a lot of questions but I like to buy this game so please answer.

-Benno

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Goal: to win all the fights
there is no imersive story, maybe small clips of stuff but its not made with a story in mind

fighting games are fun because they make you stratigize and they are fun, over and over again

all characters are unlocked at the start

i can play it over and over since its fun getting better and winning etc. no battle is ever the same. that and this game has online

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
1) Every character has a short story mode in anime style animation, within this, before the final boss, you face your story 'rival'

2) There are many goals in the game, but fundamentally it's getting from A-B beating characters in Arcade mode. You also fight people online, and build up your 'Battle Points' and your figurines fight through StreetPass. This is kind of like top trumps with collectable figurines that you unlock through a slot-machine type game (surprisingly fun)

3) The game is great because of the strategy involved in the fights you have, i.e learning moves, and beating people as best you can, in different creative ways, and styles. Also no 2 battles are ever the same. This also answers your question on Longevity, it is addictive, especially playing online, or the figuring/streetpass game if you walk past anyone else with a 3DS and SSFIV

4) You don't need to unlock any characters, they are all available from the start
ph34r.gif

ipumuk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Have you ever played a fighting game like Tekken, Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive, Virtua Fighter etc.? It is like one of those games.

It has no story worth mentioning.

The game is all about gameplay, competition and learning new moves/combos.

Solo you will spend most of your time learning new moves and then using them to defeat the CPU.

The center of the game is the competitive "versus" mode. You can play versus other players localy or via the internet.

If you care about fighting games or if you ever wanted to test one then street fighter is one of the best options on the market. The current 3DS version is probably the best fighting game you can buy on any console or pc.

ipumuk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
benno300 said:
Ok thank you for answering and do you guys think I should get this or anther game?

quality wise SSFIV is the best release titel. It is a hate or love titel. If you do not like fighting games or pure "gameplay"-titles like tony hawks then SF is not for you.

benno300

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really like to have a goal in a game so is it wise to get this game?
And i did hear something about getting medals with winning streaks is this true?

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was skeptical about getting it, but I bought it because of hype.

Personally, I HATE fighting games, but decided to get it as my second game for "buy one get one half-off", and I am enjoying it. I am pretty bad at it, but it is a lot of fun. I haven't played online or anything yet. Just a few fights, and beat up a car.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4