Kiok

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
Great News GBA Temp i was able to change Sonic Texture/Color to Shadow from the assist trophy. I just want to says its very glitchy and im afraid that it will screw up up game and potentially your wii, and of course people are going to flame me, so i have decided not tell anyone until i get it working 100% ill post some pictures later so please bare with me.

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so does it work on pal?
yaypsp.gif

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kiok said:
Great News GBA Temp i was able to change Sonic Texture/Color to Shadow from the assist trophy. I just want to says its very glitchy and im afraid that it will screw up up game and potentially your wii, and of course people are going to flame me, so i have decided not tell anyone until i get it working 100% ill post some pictures later so please bare with me.

eh, nice work, bet it looks cool

btw, don't worry about flamers. You must ignore flamers and people who don't answer a legitimate question or statement civilly or do answer but with venom. Most flamers are suffering or have at some point suffered emotional abuse at the hands of their parents or superiors and as a result, often have inferiority complexes and low self-esteem. It is because of these complexes that many of them get relief by using an anonymous forum to display their 'learned behaviours' which are often derogatory, reactive, and offensive.

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
stok3d said:
btw, don't worry about flamers. You must ignore flamers and people who don't answer a legitimate question or statement civilly or do answer but with venom. Most flamers are suffering or have at some point suffered emotional abuse at the hands of their parents or superiors and as a result, often have inferiority complexes and low self-esteem. It is because of these complexes that many of them get relief by using an anonymous forum to display their 'learned behaviours' which are often derogatory, reactive, and offensive.
WHAT THE ****

Nah, jus' kiddin'.

Shadow ey, sounds cool. Can't wait to see some pictures of it in action!

masterdx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
cooolllll!!!

but...is possible use a shadow model in place of one of the "extra" colors (outfits? i don know what change on the sonic)???

it was be cool have different model with the same character
rolleyes.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could the hacking even extend to Assist Trophies being playable in theory? Or are they programmed in a way that it would be impossible?

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
if it is possible someone should make a ssbb iso with just assist trophies as the playable characters.Then switch the original to trophies if possible

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Next stop is to make custom moves to characters
biggrin.gif

And the ultimate final version of brawl will be Super GbaTemp bruwl 0.001
Unlikely, but whatever
biggrin.gif

Anyway that shadow thing sounds cool, but it's basically just black sonic? heh
You should try to add captian falcon's moves for him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Who's whipping who?