kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wouldn't count on it.
Development of WiiFree has stopped. It also doesn't have the previous copy protection update, so it won't run Super Mario Galaxy and other games that have the same protection. And I think it's safe to assume SSBB has the same protection, plus this new protection thing.
What you should do is take out the chip and reprogram it with YAOSM. It runs on the same chip.

carlojaen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
But I want to buy this game when it comes out in PAL, and I surely play with original disk. I have SMG original and run perfectly in my wii+wiifree.

I do not want to remove the chip only to run SSBB or other nintendo´s game, because the best nintendo´s games I´m going to buy.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ow original. Well I don't know about that for sure.
But if it doesn't work, there will be nothing you can do about it since no new updates will come out.
The only way to make it work then is replacing the chip's firmware or replace the entire chip itself.

SuicidalPigeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As far as I know WiiFree doesn't have any issues running originals so you should be fine. Unless the PAL release has some anti-modchip update, in which case we won't know if it'll work till it comes out. Hopefully it will though because i'm planning on doing the same as you.

carlojaen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok. thanks kedest, I will continue waiting for further news on the subject. If it does not work, I would put yaosm upgradable by dvd when you leave

edit: oh, sorry SuicidalPigeon, I dont read your post. thanks for your answer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they literally just dip them in flavoring