Hacking SSBB Mod ISO Builder

Should ProjectM Full Set and Wifi-Safe versions share same GameID or have different GameIDs?

• Total voters

Lievix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, you can play NTSC PM on a PAL Wii.
But you should also be aware that the PM devs announced that they're making a PAL release.

Can I play it using this builder? And I know that they are doing a PAL version, but for now it doesn't seem that it's coming soon, so this is the way to go for now

Nope.
BrawlEx interferes with PM's cloning engine.

I'm asking if BrawlEx works with this builder so I can make 2 isos, 1 for PM and the other for BrawlEx, but I don't know if this tool is compatible with it

Thank for your replies
P.S.: Is there a way that when you recive a reply you get an email?

GarrisLee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I play it using this builder? And I know that they are doing a PAL version, but for now it doesn't seem that it's coming soon, so this is the way to go for now

I'm asking if BrawlEx works with this builder so I can make 2 isos, 1 for PM and the other for BrawlEx, but I don't know if this tool is compatible with it

Thank for your replies
P.S.: Is there a way that when you recive a reply you get an email?

BrawlEx does not work with this builder matter of fact nobody has any way for BrawlEx to work with an ISO that I know of.

Lievix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I managed to make an iso and it works, However when I select Fight! (after versus), my Wii freezes. I'm on PAL

Fusions

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get project m patt edition working on netplay? Like, is there an iso builder for it or how do I do it? Thanks!

dsjackins

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone help me with this? I'm trying to build the patt edition, it all builds fine with no errors or anything, but when I try to launch the ISO it just launches vanilla PM 3.5. Anyone know whats going wrong?

On dolphin 4.0-652 btw

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time i run this bat it tells me i don't have another file. it would have been nice for the OP to have this kind of missing info instead of hunting it down myself. anyways i need Patchcommon.xml Now and whatever file comes next. thanks.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Every time i run this bat it tells me i don't have another file. it would have been nice for the OP to have this kind of missing info instead of hunting it down myself. anyways i need Patchcommon.xml Now and whatever file comes next. thanks.
The OP is heavily outdated. If you're using files from the first 15 pages of the thread, they're probably outdated.
I've never heard of or seen Patchcommon.xml, and I've successfully built quite a few ISOs with the latest files.

ReedTheRed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P I read this forum and saw a lot of people are having problems, so before i even begin, I use homebrew channel and Usb Loader GX to boot my normal iso of SSBB, so what .zip do I need for version 3.5? (Homebrew Channel Full Set?)

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P I read this forum and saw a lot of people are having problems, so before i even begin, I use homebrew channel and Usb Loader GX to boot my normal iso of SSBB, so what .zip do I need for version 3.5? (Homebrew Channel Full Set?)
Yes, you need a homebrew ZIP. Whether you use the full set or Wi-Fi Safe set depends on whether you want to use replays.

ReedTheRed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you need a homebrew ZIP. Whether you use the full set or Wi-Fi Safe set depends on whether you want to use replays.

Okay thanks, I'm getting 3.5 now, when i opened this total zip of the patcher, I'm missing codes and projectm folders... (I assume projectm folder is part of my current Homebrew download) but am i missing something important?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hmm intereting, but why only in US version? EUR and JP ones have some really big difference ?
Also I was wanting to make an undub with some small mods, like adding characters and stage the way have on project M, but kepping the brawn status, just adding extra ...
aaand would be nice if it's possible to load it with my japanese version save >w> I don't know how there stuffs work lol I could not even open the Iso and do a simple umdub like I wanted a time ago ...

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The OP is heavily outdated. If you're using files from the first 15 pages of the thread, they're probably outdated.
I've never heard of or seen Patchcommon.xml, and I've successfully built quite a few ISOs with the latest files.

Okay project m works perfect thx my mistake . So will the latest bat work for any other mods of ssmb ? Is there any other really good mod with new characters and stages or is project m the biggest. Ps I'm a usb loader guy only I don't like having to use my original disc and riiv .

ReedTheRed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay project m works perfect thx my mistake . So will the latest bat work for any other mods of ssmb ? Is there any other really good mod with new characters and stages or is project m the biggest. Ps I'm a usb loader guy only I don't like having to use my original disc and riiv .

Project M is a great mod and people add onto it, Look for Project M 3.5 -01 Patt Edition, its a mod of Project M 3.5 which has custom skins so the game has 200+ characters (really its just different skins for the base characters, like captain falcon could be goku, or little mac but moves are the same.)

Reactions: bm123456

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.