Hacking SSBB CIOS

samethernet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
does anyone know of the unstripped version of SSBB (Super Smash Brothers Brawl) working on Cios38Rev17b (one which came with sciifii v2) (which had a dl bug fixed apparently)

i would like to know as i can get my hands on the retail disc of it and would it be worth be deleting my stripped down version

please proivide me an answer without telling me to update my cios as everything else is working perfect so i aint changing the cios version

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not telling you to update you cIOS but maybe try cIOS222? i've always had great success with it only use cIOS249/250 when it fail on maybe 1 or 2 games. Also by stripped down version are you referring to the copy online that only 4.7g where every Cust Scene is the intro movie ? If so i think it would be best to get the retail copy.

P.S. Keep cIOS38rev17b installed into slot 249 and did you know you can install cIOSXrev20b into slot 250 w/o installing into slot 249? I have rev17 installed into slot 249 for Triiforce support and in slot 250 i have rev20b for better compatibility but like i said i try cIOS222rev5.1 for most games and they play fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...