Gaming SSBB - BEAT FRIEND CODES!!

lhnguyen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was lurking the forums when I ran across a post from Omnigamer. Actually, it wasn't his post that caught my eye, but his sig. It had a link to www.wifiwars.com.

Ever since Brawl was announced and was said to be Wifi compatible, I was so excited about online COMPETITIVE smashing. Since then, it's become obvious that Nintendo didn't share my dream. Brawl's online is said to be completely casual-centric. You go online, and you play against 3 random people without any usernames or win-loss records to speak of (so don't even think about rankings). What I especially love is, if any of those anonymous people disconnect, they are replaced seamlessly (without you knowing) by a computer player.

For all you know, you can be facing off against 3 computer players!!! What's the point of this online mode???

Anyway, wifiwars seems to be the solution to that. Their smash league based on friend codes launches when smash goes live in NA. Give the site a look over, and join if you think it's a good idea.

Please leave your comments including better alternatives or different communities in this thread.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GBATEMP wifi league is better.

At least in my opinion
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended