Homebrew SSB4 Entrypoint by Yellows8!

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so this is essentially an Ironhax/Tubehax equivalent? On a New 3DS, we get the same speed boost in homebrew as Ninjhax 2.0? I noticed that it runs off of a separate folder instead of the root folder of the SD card, so does this mean that it doesn't affect the existing boot.3dsx file?

Basically, I've been looking into being able to run both Ninjhax 1 and 2 on the same N3DS. The current method that I was looking at required EmuNAND to be set up, and I don't think that I have enough room on the card to do that. If I could run Ninjhax 1 via Cubic Ninja, then swap out the card for a Smash Bros. card to trigger Ninjhax 2.0 afterwards, I live in the middle of nowhere and can probably just run the beacon on my personal PC 24/7, eliminating most of the inconvenience around this method. Is that a possibility?

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody found a way to use/compile this?
Not that I can tell.

Okay, so this is essentially an Ironhax/Tubehax equivalent? On a New 3DS, we get the same speed boost in homebrew as Ninjhax 2.0? I noticed that it runs off of a separate folder instead of the root folder of the SD card, so does this mean that it doesn't affect the existing boot.3dsx file?

Basically, I've been looking into being able to run both Ninjhax 1 and 2 on the same N3DS. The current method that I was looking at required EmuNAND to be set up, and I don't think that I have enough room on the card to do that. If I could run Ninjhax 1 via Cubic Ninja, then swap out the card for a Smash Bros. card to trigger Ninjhax 2.0 afterwards, I live in the middle of nowhere and can probably just run the beacon on my personal PC 24/7, eliminating most of the inconvenience around this method. Is that a possibility?
This should be a little faster,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of my observations is that raising the amount of times the packet is sent out per second (-x 10 for 10 per second) will crash the game faster. It's an indicator that it might be working, I guess?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh my god it worked! It took lots of tried to do it though. Using -x 50. If anyone wants me to re-do this for video purposes please tell me.

Reactions: Sev501

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
One of my observations is that raising the amount of times the packet is sent out per second (-x 10 for 10 per second) will crash the game faster. It's an indicator that it might be working, I guess?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh my god it worked! It took lots of tried to do it though. Using -x 50. If anyone wants me to re-do this for video purposes please tell me.
Of course we want you to re-do this for video purposes, no one knows how to do it lol

Reactions: ihaveahax

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently trying to reproduce it. Due to the unreliability of the hax it might take a while. I'm recording all the time though.

This is taking so long and I have to go to bed. Rest assured I will try this again when I wake up. :)

Last edited by ihaveahax,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Redownloading "special demo for special people" for the hell of it, this hack seems hilariously impractical so far but it's good to keep options open in case something new comes of it!

JR_44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to change my mac address which seems to be the only problem from allowing me to broadcast the pcap.
Code:
# macchanger -m 59:EE:3F:2A:37:E0 wlan1
Current MAC:   64:66:b3:eb:2b:6b (TP-LINK TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD.)
Permanent MAC: 64:66:b3:eb:2b:6b (TP-LINK TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD.)
[ERROR] Could not change MAC: interface up or insufficient permissions: Cannot assign requested address
Running linux mint 17.2 w/ a TP-LINK TL-WN781ND wifi card and yes I ran macchanger as root.

L

LuksaXD

Here is a tip that you infinite times the Super Smash Bros demo can use, so the demo from the eShop

#just That if you are you IN THE GAME 3DS OFF THEN IT IS NOT COUNTE#

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: