Square Enix Members

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It might be different, but in Square Enix Members europe, instead of points you have crysta which is used to buying ingame items online for Final Fantasy XIV I believe...

Edit: I went to check and it is dif. xP

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It might be different, but in Square Enix Members europe, instead of points you have crysta which is used to buying ingame items online for Final Fantasy XIV I believe...

Crysta's in the US, too. But registering games doesn't go toward Crysta. Have to buy Crysta with money. I looked it up a few times today and registering games goes towards useless points that you spend at the end of a members year depending on your current points rank, and if your rank is too low then you don't get anything. Then your points are reset and you're taken back to bronze rank if you've got that far.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Crysta's in the US, too. But registering games doesn't go toward Crysta. Have to buy Crysta with money. I looked it up a few times today and registering games goes towards useless points that you spend at the end of a members year depending on your current points rank, and if your rank is too low then you don't get anything. Then your points are reset and you're taken back to bronze rank if you've got that far.
That's like Club Nintendo: Jackass Edition or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans