Homebrew Spoofing 10.3 sysnand

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title says it all. I'm on 10.3 sysnand and I want to access eShop and online smash, and u don't want to downgrade yet. I plan to get a new 3ds, and use my current one for memchunkhax2 things.

Cydget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are most likely out of luck. I would recommend updating nver with sysUpdater, but I have tried this on my emunand and it didnt seem to fix the problem. In your case it might even prevent a future downgrade(most likely not tho)

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are most likely out of luck. I would recommend updating nver with sysUpdater, but I have tried this on my emunand and it didnt seem to fix the problem. In your case it might even prevent a future downgrade(most likely not tho)
I am going to grab nver and hope for the best...

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your willing to risk installing 10.5 nver on your 10.3 sysnand yet don't want to risk downgrading?
What?
It is perfectly safe.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ya, I believe you will have the same exact chance of bricking by updating nver as downgrading.
It does not risk too much. It is only 2 minor changes (the last 2 digits of your version).

seb5049

Trophies
XP
Country
If your on o3DS downgrade, You will highly regret not atleast trying in the future. It is safe on o3ds, I have downgraded 3 o3ds's now and no issues.
It is not safe, one of my 3DS' worked fine, but my main 3DS got the "An error has occurred" softbrick every time. Luckily, 10.3 was still the latest firmware at the time.
Title says it all. I'm on 10.3 sysnand and I want to access eShop and online smash, and u don't want to downgrade yet. I plan to get a new 3ds, and use my current one for memchunkhax2 things.
Follow [this guide](https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-fix-online-game-services-on-10-4-emunand.413264/). It shouldn't brick your 3DS since you're not changing vital parts of the NAND, but like everything that involves installing CIAs to NAND, there's always a chance.

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your on o3DS downgrade, You will highly regret not atleast trying in the future. It is safe on o3ds, I have downgraded 3 o3ds's now and no issues.
I've already tried. I reupdated since smash wasn't launching and I had no time to set up emunand

Arg..
I'm borring of all those idiots that don't want to downgrade then update then ask for new softhax for downgrade 10.4+ :angry::glare:
Never said I updated. I simply want to wait until I downgrade again for when I get a new system.

It is not safe, one of my 3DS' worked fine, but my main 3DS got the "An error has occurred" softbrick every time. Luckily, 10.3 was still the latest firmware at the time.

Follow [this guide](https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-fix-online-game-services-on-10-4-emunand.413264/). It shouldn't brick your 3DS since you're not changing vital parts of the NAND, but like everything that involves installing CIAs to NAND, there's always a chance.
Already read up on that. Frankenfirmware is great.

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get your system hard modded, then downgrade... There is no reason not to at this point
Like I said, I'm waiting so I can perform a system transfer on a new system. I don't have the time to set everything up. I already have the files, I just need to wait for a new system to be on my table. Seriously, I already downgraded once, got a legit cia, franken firmwared, and got the update I wanted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock