[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

TPMJB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I give up. Where the hell is the Great Plateau?

edit: Found it, south of the hyrule plains tower

So where the hell is the wall I have to blow up?? For the final statue

Last edited by TPMJB,
  • Haha
Reactions: Tmofnrev

jedixscum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The entrance is up in rito village, on the sides there's a small cave with the opening to a chasm, you drop in from there.
Any chance you can mark on your map where the cave is or let me know where its around. I've looked all around the village as well as the surrounding area and cant seem to find the cave anywhere.

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance you can mark on your map where the cave is or let me know where its around. I've looked all around the village as well as the surrounding area and cant seem to find the cave anywhere.
look down below and you should see a hot air balloon, there's a guy there and he's looking over the cave

Reactions: jedixscum

hertzian56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NVM again, found out how to do it.

A dumb question I know but I missed how you're supposed to explore glyphs? I found the one in hebra mountains but no way to trigger whatever needs to be done and of course the adventure log is useless as to details.

Last edited by hertzian56,

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A dumb question I know but I missed how you're supposed to explore glyphs? I found the one in hebra mountains but no way to trigger whatever needs to be done and of course the adventure log is useless as to details.
look for a teardrop shape that's glowing, that's what you need to trigger

Reactions: hertzian56

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Ok for those curious I found the bargain statue you go to for changing hearts to stamina or vise versa.

You find him in the emergancy shelter at lookout landing. You can't access him until after you either finish Lurin Village monster clear out sidequest or have completed at least one of the regional problems main quest items. (I'm not entirely sure which since I hadn't visited the emergancy shelter in between the two. :P ) He's in a hidden cave that is unvailed by the lady that's always trying to clean the dust. You'll need rock busting weapons or bomb flowers to clear out the caves to get to him.

Also for those curious on the Sage's Will item:

You need to finish at least one of the 4 regional problems main quest items to gain a sage avater. Once this happens the godess statues will offer you the choice of "Enhancing your bond" with them. Like the normal light blessings you need 4 sage's will to do one. I haven't chosen to use the 5 I've found so I've not seen what that actually means. Maybe quicker refresh times on using their powers...not sure.I did Rito first so I will gain one other before I decide which to upgrade first.

Note the Master Sword requires 2 wheels of staminia so if you should try and unlock the statue if you didn't invest correctly. I was got tier lucky and went in blind not knowing what the requirement was. I happen to have exactly enough on first try and didn't have to hunt down the light dragon again and her first spawn location was near a tower so made getting to her very easy on first attempt. :D I ended up completing this before I had started any of the Sage related quests. The Master Sword has no displayed damage stat but feels like pre Master Trials sword in terms of damage output and how often it has to recharge. Yes you can fuse stuff to it and it's interesting how it handles that. :D

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im haveing a hard time finding the rest of the climber and barbarian set i have the chest pieces of both nad cant find the spots for the rest. any one able to mark them on map? also dos any one have a map that shows where caves are ?

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok for those curious I found the bargain statue you go to for changing hearts to stamina or vise versa.

You find him in the emergancy shelter at lookout landing. You can't access him until after you either finish Lurin Village monster clear out sidequest or have completed at least one of the regional problems main quest items. (I'm not entirely sure which since I hadn't visited the emergancy shelter in between the two. :P ) He's in a hidden cave that is unvailed by the lady that's always trying to clean the dust. You'll need rock busting weapons or bomb flowers to clear out the caves to get to him.

Also for those curious on the Sage's Will item:

You need to finish at least one of the 4 regional problems main quest items to gain a sage avater. Once this happens the godess statues will offer you the choice of "Enhancing your bond" with them. Like the normal light blessings you need 4 sage's will to do one. I haven't chosen to use the 5 I've found so I've not seen what that actually means. Maybe quicker refresh times on using their powers...not sure. :P

Note the Master Sword requires 2 wheels of staminia so if you should try and unlock the statue if you didn't invest correctly. I was got tier lucky and went in blind not knowing what the requirement was. I happen to have exactly enough on first try and didn't have to hunt down the light dragon again and her first spawn location was near a tower so made getting to her very easy on first attempt. :D
Sage's Will buffs up the normal attacks of the avatars
Post automatically merged:

im haveing a hard time finding the rest of the climber and barbarian set i have the chest pieces of both nad cant find the spots for the rest. any one able to mark them on map? also dos any one have a map that shows where caves are ?
list of all the armors that have been found : armor list

Reactions: Apache Thunder

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Sage's Will buffs up the normal attacks of the avatars
Post automatically merged:

list of all the armors that have been found : armor list
Oh I see so maybe good idea to put my first upgrade into Tulin avater then? While I don't use his power very often his ranged attack is useful during the monster clear out for that village as he seems to be good at landing headshots and disrupting enemy attacks. :D

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I see so maybe good idea to put my first upgrade into Tulin avater then? While I don't use his power very often his ranged attack is useful during the monster clear out for that village as he seems to be good at landing headshots and disrupting enemy attacks. :D
it doesn't make much of a damage difference honestly, it's just a little nice thing to do

Codykun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've not seen anyone post where the Fierce Diety Body is, so hopefully this'll help in the future.

It's at Akkala Citadel Ruins. There is a room that you can't get into unless you go to the left side, where the red carpet ends. It had a Crack in the wall you can fit through. Drop down into the cave for the chest. There's also a Bubbel in a crevice behind the 2 wooden crates here as well.

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i solve the quest at the duel peaks stable where yiga kidnapped someone ? it said something about the heart of twins?

metalcore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I stuck at fairy fountain, the clue are strange animal and flute in the forest. I spend more than 4 hours in Faron wood and around but didn't find anything. Can anyone pin on map for me where is this guy?

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stuck at fairy fountain, the clue are strange animal and flute in the forest. I spend more than 4 hours in Faron wood and around but didn't find anything. Can anyone pin on map for me where is this guy?
hes at the top of a tree near a stable in faron

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway +1