[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still needing to do "destroy ganodorf" and "find princess zelda". last quest I did was "the dragons tears". What do I do now?
Been doing "potenital princess sightings!" but I don't see snowfield stable on my map.
go fight ganondorf or do sidequests, that's it. Snowfield stable is top left in Tabantha Tundra

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up for those of you who haven't done the 5th sage quest yet, you can follow through the main storyline until it's revealed
that the Princess Zelda in Hyrule Castle is fake
then go to Kakariko Village and talk to Paya and Tauro and continue that questline, it should clear up the skies in Faron so it'll be easier to spot the place for the 5th sage questline

Wasi_White

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Where the fuck is paya im searching and i cant find here want to start the 5th sage quest. Pls explain to me where to find here and what to do, I can't see shit on the thunderstorm islands.

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where the fuck is paya im searching and i cant find here want to start the 5th sage quest. Pls explain to me where to find here and what to do, I can't see shit on the thunderstorm islands.
Just a heads up for those of you who haven't done the 5th sage quest yet, you can follow through the main storyline until it's revealed
that the Princess Zelda in Hyrule Castle is fake
then go to Kakariko Village and talk to Paya and Tauro and continue that questline, it should clear up the skies in Faron so it'll be easier to spot the place for the 5th sage questline

jeffmonteiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Need to progress enough with the main story to reveal that the Zelda you've been seeing is fake. Then go back and you should see Tauro and he'll get you access
Yes, but in my case there are only 2 main quests available: the Ring Ruins and the Geoglyphs, which I don't know what to do either. There are side adventures and side quests too, but I don't know if they interfere with the main quest.

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but in my case there are only 2 main quests available: the Ring Ruins and the Geoglyphs, which I don't know what to do either. There are side adventures and side quests too, but I don't know if they interfere with the main quest.
no side quests interfere with main quests. The quest you need to progress is the Regional Phenomena quest in order to talk to Paya and Tauro and Calip

yuckpuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Paya should be at the bottom of the little cavern where they border the giant ring that you cannot touch. If you try to land on the ring or any structure near it Calip will stop you and sit you back at the bottom (where Paya should be)

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already completed this mission. Then I'm stuck on the Secret of the Ring Ruins quest...
assuming you cleared the sky in Faron then you need to go to the sky islands that were clouded over. You need to get to the dragonhead island and find the mask there and take the mask to where it's pointing. Then you need to build the golem underground.

jeffmonteiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
assuming you cleared the sky in Faron then you need to go to the sky islands that were clouded over. You need to get to the dragonhead island and find the mask there and take the mask to where it's pointing. Then you need to build the golem underground.
I already did that too. Rebuilt the Golem and defeated the boss in the Spirit Temple...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp