Splinter cell Gamecube backup launcher

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by rael, Sep 14, 2009.

1. rael
    OP

rael Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    hi guys!
    i dont know if this one was answered, but ive searched long ago and I dont find an answer, so I think its time to post the question.
    sorry if this was answered somewhere before.

ok so I have splinter cell double agent and chaos theory on a mini disc, I have gamecube backup launcher 0.2 and 4.0 firmware.
    the problem is that when I press any button but start to play the game, it goes well until i press new game, it says error disc readin and etc, thats with chaos theory, for double agent is the same, but when I try to save the game goes REALLY lagged, press new game and error dic readin.

when I press the start button at the backup lancher, it goes well, in chaos theory it goes nice, no errors etc, I can play and save like normaly does the game, but when it comes to cross a certain door( it sais enter fortress) the game freezes and say error disc readin. the same problem with double agent, after I cut a material and keep walking, the game fades like theres going to be a movie or something and error disc.

I read a guy havin the same problem like me, having to press start button to make ir work, but the difference is that he can save after a mission, then the game freezes so he only have to reset de wii after every mission.

am i doing something wrong? it has somwething to do with the firmware?

anyway, I searched in the web and came through the compatibility list.
    it sais chaos theory works fine if patched to IOS 249
    how do I do that? i downloaded the wanikoko program but i dont know how to make it work..

please someone help me, I know those games are pretty old, but very long ago when I wanted to play those games I couldnt..now that I can play them, it sais error..i really love splinter cell games

thanks in advance at least for readin this

2. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Drag ur iso file into wanins patcher. Set it to 249. Burn and play.

3. rael
    OP

rael Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    ok ill try!
    thank you very much!!
    what speed should I burn?

4. rael
    OP

rael Newbie