rael

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys!
i dont know if this one was answered, but ive searched long ago and I dont find an answer, so I think its time to post the question.
sorry if this was answered somewhere before.

ok so I have splinter cell double agent and chaos theory on a mini disc, I have gamecube backup launcher 0.2 and 4.0 firmware.
the problem is that when I press any button but start to play the game, it goes well until i press new game, it says error disc readin and etc, thats with chaos theory, for double agent is the same, but when I try to save the game goes REALLY lagged, press new game and error dic readin.

when I press the start button at the backup lancher, it goes well, in chaos theory it goes nice, no errors etc, I can play and save like normaly does the game, but when it comes to cross a certain door( it sais enter fortress) the game freezes and say error disc readin. the same problem with double agent, after I cut a material and keep walking, the game fades like theres going to be a movie or something and error disc.

I read a guy havin the same problem like me, having to press start button to make ir work, but the difference is that he can save after a mission, then the game freezes so he only have to reset de wii after every mission.

am i doing something wrong? it has somwething to do with the firmware?

anyway, I searched in the web and came through the compatibility list.
it sais chaos theory works fine if patched to IOS 249
how do I do that? i downloaded the wanikoko program but i dont know how to make it work..

please someone help me, I know those games are pretty old, but very long ago when I wanted to play those games I couldnt..now that I can play them, it sais error..i really love splinter cell games

thanks in advance at least for readin this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)