Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im at level 45 and used the unlock all gear option in the all in one gui. since that gave me the cap you get at lvl 50 would i be banned online for having it even if i didnt use it?

Pinkiod_Squid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
im at level 45 and used the unlock all gear option in the all in one gui. since that gave me the cap you get at lvl 50 would i be banned online for having it even if i didnt use it?

You are most likely fine. It's just sitting there in your equip screen.
--------
Might as well ask this now - anyone have a possible way to gain hidden gear (ex. SRL Gear) and it's not outdated? all the stuff i have is outdated lmao

Reactions: McWhiters9511

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so why is splathax no longer going to be supported. was it killed in an update?
Not sure. It seems to work for me fine.
Also you shouldn't be banned for having it in your inventory. If you use the Level 50 Gear hat while you're level 45 then yes, you might get banned.
( you can also raise your level to 50 as an alternative afterwards so the gear will be considered valid on your behalf. )

Reactions: McWhiters9511

OatmealDome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever wanted to do something like this?

AxkwJPW.jpg

Well, now you can! See the OP for a new program from Yahya14 called PlazaToon!

so why is splathax no longer going to be supported. was it killed in an update?
No, it has not been killed (yet). However, the author wants to move on from the program. If a new Splatoon is released, it is likely that the program will stop working. Because Lean has abandoned it, no matching update for Splathax will ever be released. Blame him for not making it open source.

Last edited by OatmealDome,

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, it has not been killed (yet). However, the author wants to move on from the program. If a new Splatoon is released, it is likely that the program will stop working. Because Lean has abandoned it, no matching update for Splathax will ever be released. Blame him for not making it open source.

The source I've written is just trash actually, that's the only reason. Everything you need to know for gear editing is actually public (and the source for splatmac is also open source), so it shouldn't take much for creating a splathax clone.

Flinp

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I accidentally unlocked all minigames and also all gears, therefore resetting the stats of the gears I already used.

Will I get in trouble?

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But will I get in trouble by playing the amiibo-only minigames?

Also, the only gear that is level-locked are the amiibo ones and the Legendary Cap, right?
mini games no. youre fine. and i belive thats the only locked gear. be careful with weapons as the majority are unlocked as you level up or complete certain checkpoints in the single player campaign

Reactions: Flinp

SSBBDaisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get splathax to connect with the wii u either. I know I've put my IP in correctly. I've checked 5 times it's right. I've tried the TCP Gecko Installer + kernel option then Loading TCP Gecko + Kernel and waiting at start menu of splatoon before the news too and still Splathax cannot connect to the wii u. Any help is greatly appreciated and Merry Christmas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol