Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arandompieceofcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So clearly, I'm having a lot of problems in one. I need new file openers (since .bat files just open as a black window), the kernel/TPCgecko installer makes my Splatoon stop working (there's one that doesn't make Splatoon freeze but doesn't make the black screen with my info show up), and I'm as dumb as a stump in the world of hacks.
Use the ip from the installer and actually run the normal one that doesn't crash. And if you're having trouble with bat files, run them from a command window. Or just don't use a bat file and run the files yourself.

Chocolate Bitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
As the new update for Splatoon is released, not every hack / mod will work, for example: Octoling hack, won't work on the new update, so meaby KapuDaKoopa, meaby you could try to update it if you have time? :3
Safe Octoling Hack ( Use Online ) Works on firmwares 5.3.2, 5.4.0, 5.5.0, and 5.5.1
Huge thanks to @RealLatias and @Bubsy Bobcat for helping me figure this one out.

Rating 1: This is simply a model swap, so there is a 0% chance of getting banned!
To perform Octohax, you must be on one of the aforementioned firmwares. The process is straightforward:
Update has been added to add Octopus over Squid! Except with this hacky method boy Squid is replaced with Octopus too... Fresh?
  • Install Python 2.7 and download the Octohax Plus files
  • Power on WiiU
  • Open Internet Browser applet
  • Clear cookies
  • Go to http://loadiine.ovh on your WiiU
  • Open the dropdown list on the website and select TCPGecko + Kernel
  • Tap submit and let the magic happen
  • After it's done, it should boot you back to the WiiU's 'Resume Game' screen
  • Tap Internet Browser applet ON THE PAUSE SCREEN!
  • If your browser didn't automatically redirect you to http://loadiine.ovh, then go there now
  • As soon as the page loads, it will run another script. It will boot you back to the 'Resume Game' screen once again
  • Open Splatoon
  • Now, on your PC, after installing Python 2.7 and extracting the Octohax Plus files, right click the file named "octoling+.py" and it should say "Edit in IDLE" as one of the options. Choose this.
  • Now, find some way to see your WiiU's IP address. I used Advanced IP Scanner
    It should look like this:
    zBVKQoq.png
  • Once you have found your WiiU's IP address, replace the default one with yours. This step is crucial for Octohax Plus to work!!!
  • Save the file
  • Open the octohax+.bat file, and if you see:
    BTs6XIk.png

You've done everything correctly! If you were already in Inkopolis Plaza, go into your Equip screen, and you'll be an Octoling!
Notices:
  • If your WiiU freezes on the TCPGecko + Kernel part, restart your WiiU and try again
  • You must run this script EVERY time you turn off your WiiU and want to play Splatoon
  • If you are not currently a girl Inkling, you will not see any changes to yourself. You will see other Octolings, however. To fix
    this issue, you must go into the area where you can change your Inkling gender, and choose the Octoling
  • You may notice the Octoling has broken eyes. Well, open the Python script when booting up the game (right when you see the little squids floating up), and the Octoling eyes will be Inkling eyes!
  • Have a girl Inkling amiibo? Try scanning it in, and you'll have a nice surprise! This happens because the current Octohax replaces the female Inkling model.
  • No one will see you as an Octoling, which means 1 good thing, and 1 bad thing:
    You will not brick other's saves
    You can't show off how special you are :(
  • For some reason, the current Octohax has no Octopus over Squid [has been fixed with my modified Octohax Plus except boy squid is octopus too :/], and no custom Octoling sounds [But sound files have been found, and edits may be attempted.] Attempts to contact @NWPlayer123 about this have been unsuccessful...

EDIT: Deleted a mistake.

Last edited by Chocolate Bitter,

RealLatias

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, has anyone found the weapon id for the Aerospray PG? When I got the update, all the weapons showed up except for the Aerospray PG...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1