ROM Hack Question Splatoon 2 Ban 2124-4607

halfashark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont think so i have seen a los of players with that tope of name and i still see them
Post automatically merged:

F splatoon 3 ima play splatoon 1 šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°
they gotta be reported. if nobody reports nobody knows.
i report all nickname and splatpost violations as well as squidbaggers and partiers and anyone who intentionally does not participate. i actually got to watch a guy on twitter for getting a tempban for a nickname that i reported.

which leads me to believe you're lying because they just ban you for a few days and force your name to be "player" for a period of time after before allowing you to change it. it also wouldn't be a console ban.

Nuleee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
they gotta be reported. if nobody reports nobody knows.
i report all nickname and splatpost violations as well as squidbaggers and partiers and anyone who intentionally does not participate. i actually got to watch a guy on twitter for getting a tempban for a nickname that i reported.

which leads me to believe you're lying because they just ban you for a few days and force your name to be "player" for a period of time after before allowing you to change it. it also wouldn't be a console ban.
Will i saw i was banned today at 4am and i hadnt play at night cus i was seeing yt in the switch and i was playing in another console and i hope its a fer das banšŸ’€

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, if you have some cash around and your switch gets perma banned, get a 100 buck switch with no joycons. I was thinking of buying one and getting some off brand joycons

Well the interesting thing is that splatoon games have their own server on the switch, even though someone get banned in splatoon, they can still go online for other games.

Nuleee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
And idk how i could show u that im not lying the o lying things i think is that i got banned is my name and a post of splatoon 3 but the i didnt posted the post i just put i love big man boba and i didnt posted it cua i have to puede a face or tw acc but i didnt

Im seeing if i mate another acc i could play splatoon 3 but i dont have Internet so im waiting that my dado hello me with that

Bro i hace the autocorrector šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I saw in another post that a person unliked the account and buy another switch and link the acc and use a hack and they could play again
I got banned on my Splatoon 2 (hackable) Switch, so I moved my account to a new Switch, and have been happily playing legit and online for years now with no "hack" required. So what are you on about? And all it took for me to get banned was booting into SX OS without airplane mode turned on... It flagged my system to Nintendo for a ban, but didn't actually get banned for a few months time until the last few hours of the Splatoon 2 Finalfest. (Pretty shitty timing for them to ban me at that exact moment.) My new Switch is also a hackable Erista unit, but I've kept it legit, it's a virgin to hacks so far. If a "Switch Pro" ever surfaces, I'll likely sell it for a good amount.

Reactions: sombrerosonic

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got banned on my Splatoon 2 (hackable) Switch, so I moved my account to a new Switch, and have been happily playing legit and online for years now with no "hack" required. So what are you on about? And all it took for me to get banned was booting into SX OS without airplane mode turned on... It flagged my system to Nintendo for a ban, but didn't actually get banned for a few months time until the last few hours of the Splatoon 2 Finalfest. (Pretty shitty timing for them to ban me at that exact moment.) My new Switch is also a hackable Erista unit, but I've kept it legit, it's a virgin to hacks so far. If a "Switch Pro" ever surfaces, I'll likely sell it for a good amount.
So, will it ever get hacked or should i say "Looses its virginity" :creep: (Shitpost)

Nuleee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
THATS WHAT I WANT TO DO BUT MY MOM DOESNT WANT TO BUY ANOTHER SWITCH šŸ˜šŸ’…

Nuleee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys it was the name i cant play in 2 weeks what a great newšŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ and i was supose to get the just dance 2023 and i told my dad to cnacel it and i buy 3 plushies fromw genshin and 4 key things idk how its called but yeah šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Guys it was the name i cant play in 2 weeks what a great newšŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ and i was supose to get the just dance 2023 and i told my dad to cnacel it and i buy 3 plushies fromw genshin and 4 key things idk how its called but yeah šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
And now my dad thinks that i trolled him and he is laughing so like 9 chriatmas presents?šŸ‘©ā€šŸ¦²šŸ’…

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo