Spider-man: Web of Shadows... thoughts?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Gifted1, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Gifted1
    OP

Gifted1 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 26, 2006
    United States
    [​IMG]

I personally think this is the best Spiderman game I have played. I havn't enjoyed a Spiderman game since Spiderman 2 on PS2. I was scared that this game wasn't going to be that good but it impressed me. The only thing I hate is how your wrist hurts after a big battle because of how you have to do the web-strikes. Other than that I love it. What are your thoughts?

Also, what is the difference between the Wii version and the PS3/XBox versions?

2. Galacta

Galacta >:)

Sep 27, 2008
    It really is the best Spiderman Game.
    Although I like the ds version better. [​IMG]
    Difference? Pretty much the controls.

3. wiimanizer

wiimanizer GBAtemp Fan

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    Ima Poopin
    i know im a little late to the reply, but anyone know if this needs to be ISO249'd in order for it to work correctly on the 0.3g backup launcher? cause reading from 3 different lists: 1 says it works, 1 says it SORTA works but crashes when it teaches you to guard with c or z(something like that), and the last one doesnt say if it does or not. can i get any confirmations on how well it works on 0.3g?

4. wiimanizer

wiimanizer GBAtemp Fan

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    Ima Poopin
    please? any confirmations on this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice